Forgive And Forget

I heard a angry voice boomed in the room. There stood my girlfriend, Jocelyn. She looked like she is really mad. I don't know who she is mad at. I stayed there until I felt a comforting hug from someone. I looked to see that is Jocelyn. "Ross, I am sorry for not believing you. I should have known that was them. I always love you for who you are. Never forget that," she said before kissing me passionately. Then she turned her back on me to talk to Laura, Taylor, and Riker. "You guys should have been shame of yourselves. You hurt Ross! When you hurt Ross, you hurt me as well! How that working out for you? Huh?"

Riker bowed his head down. He started to realize what he did was wrong. Now, he was blinded by love. Riker looked really mad. "Laura, why would you make me do stuff to my baby brother? I am feeling sick to hurt my own brother like that! Shame on you! Now, I am going to fix this for my brother and his girlfriend's sake! And I don't want your money," he said as he threw the money at Laura's face.

Laura looked beyond pissed. Because she doesn't want me but she wants me not to date anyone else. That's not how any of this works. I really don't love her anymore because she is straight up nuts. I am happy that Jocelyn came back. I really miserable without her. I also wanted her to understand that no one would ever take her place.

Laura looked at us, with anger in her eyes. "I may be gone but I always come back! You will see Lynches! You will see," with that she stormed out.

My family looked at her in shock, they didn't except that Laura was capable of doing that. "Ross, I am so sorry that happened to you. You have no idea how blinded I was by love. I won't do this ever again. And Jocelyn, you are very blessed to have Ross! He is such a gentleman. He is a keeper," he winked at me and Jocelyn.

I smiled as I held Jocelyn close to me and kissed her forehead. I heard squealing. I looked over to Rydel who has a phone in her hand. "Rocelyn moments!!!!! Ahh!!!"

"Rocelyn," Jocelyn and I questioned.

"You are so for each other," Rydel smiled. "Combination of Ross and Jocelyn!"

I smiled at my family for looking out for me. They really do care about me after all.

Rocky and Ellington were giggling like Rydel was. Because they already die hard Rocelyn shipper.

I felt even more in love with Jocelyn. I feel like I could fall in love all over again.

Jocelyn is the best!

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Well, this is a great chapter! What do you think? Yeah or nay? Anyway, I am about to update "Will You Love Me?" soon. So look out for it!!! Thank you JR5forever for being Ross' girlfriend.

ROCELYN!!!!!!! 🤘

What do you think what would happen? Believing that Laura would do the worst?

PLEASE

DON'T FORGET TO
VOTE⭐️
COMMENT💬
AND
BE ROSSOME😎😜

-Rock On
RockysAngel_1996