chapter 3

The next morning, Katie woke up and pulled out a dress she had forgotten to unpack. She got changed into it and woke up the two men. Zak was still sleeping. Cherry actually woke up and stretched a little before getting up and about, but heard some a bone or two pop. The men were asleep themselves, seeming lazier than certain employees of theirs for the summer job.

"Wakey, wakey, boys~" Katie cooed, smiling.

The men, who were named Tony and Ralph, mumbled a little.

"Five more minutes, Mom..." the bigger man mumbled.

"I'm not your momma..." Katie chuckled. She fake sighed and pouted.

Tony opened the door and looked out to see Katie, he did a double take at her once he saw she was in a dress, he was surprised and a little excited. "Well, good morning..." he chuckled to her.

Ralph woke up too, and looked over her appreciatively.

"Let's get to work~" Katie cooed.

"You got it, girly..." Tony chuckled, then thought with his stomach like most men did. "But first, I need a 'little bagel'."

"Why don't you boys get that big ol' beautiful machine started and I'll get you breakfast?" Katie smiled.

Ralph looked at Tony then nodded. "Yes, ma'am." he smiled.

Tony nodded with Ralph and he was eager to go first since he first saw Katie. They have both been seduced by her to get their lazy bums into gear. Ralph went with Tony and set the machine on. Katie went and got them both a breakfast bagel each. She smirked a little. Tony smirked back and gave a wink to the 'pretty lady' and went with Ralph to get their work together.

Cherry was lying down and decided to get up and get ready, stretching herself again, she looked concerned though that Katie wasn't next to her anymore and pouted.

Katie looked at the big machine and smirked, darker than before now no one was looking at her. "Rise and shine, Boss, you can get your energy back." she said, her voice quiet, so no one but him would know what she was saying.

Zak woke up, and seeing Katie with Tony and Ralph decided Cherry could come with him and the chainsaws.

'Excellent...' Hexxus's voice crept in her ears again. 'I shall reward you... And how exquisite you look...'

Katie smiled and even blushed again. Hexxus laughed once he was ready and going to have a ball with Katie's help. Ralph looked down at Tony. Katie looked at the big machine. It would help with her Boss' plan.

Cherry hid a yawn, but she followed Zak to start their job. Zak gave her a chainsaw.

Cherry carried it a little better this time, she had a funny feeling about this, but they had to do their job. "We all set?" she asked.

Zak nodded.

The other works went to where they were assigned to. There was something blue and sparkly seeming to follow along the canopy as Cherry and Zak got to work. Katie climbed up to sit on a safer bit of the big machine. Zak looked at the blue glow. Hexxus seemed to be growing slightly as he ate up the pollution that the machine was causing to Mother Nature.

Cherry was focused on one tree, then she noticed the blue glow too, wondering if it was really there or not. Katie smiled up at her Boss.

"Let's go look." Zak says.

The blue glow seemed to be going somewhere.

Cherry set her chainsaw down, turning it off and went with Zak to follow it. "What is that thing?" she muttered to herself quietly.