The World of Guardians of the Prophecy

Note:  I quickly put this together if anyone is interested in the little details of my story's world!  Just some quick definitions, explanations, etc.  Hope you all enjoy it!

Names

Aisha- the leader of the Antium resistance.

Ak'Am- the Shadow Demon Lord [pronounced AHK-kahm]

Ak'Kor the Fire Demon Lord [pronounced AHK-core]

Ak'Ra- the Thunder Demon Lord [pronounced AHK-rah]

Ak' Ün- the Ice Demon Lord [pronounced AHK-oon]

Alistair- Rima's Protector; his name means "defending men" which fit perfectly with his character's role.

Auriel- one of the three leaders of the angels; the Angel of Wisdom

Bashir- Alistair's much younger stepbrother; he has an Arabic name meaning "bringer of glad tidings."

Caleb- Laurel's Protector; this is a Hebrew name meaning "dog," and given dogs' loyalty in our world, I thought it was good for a "Protector" name.

Delira- Rima's Séorin mentor [pronounced duh-LEER-ruh]

Kaden- the leader of the Bonum resistance who is in love with Aisha, and fails miserably at hiding it. His name means "small battle" or "the spirit of battle" with a "K" and "n" added to distinguish his and Caleb's names.

Kaya- the leader of the Han resistance.

Laurel- the Second Guardian of the Prophecy, the Guardian of Spirits; the laurel plant is said to communicate the spirit of prophecy and poetry, and I thought it appropriate.

Malchediel- one of the three leaders of the angels; the Angel of Courage

Nasib- Rima's older cousin who has a stable near the outskirts of Hewa; Arabic name meaning noble, relative.

Pouya- Rima infiltrated this politician's Hewan residence; it is an Iranian name meaning to search.

Rima- the First Guardian of the Prophecy, the Guardian of the Elements; her name means "white antelope" in Arabic.

Salim- Nasib's assistant; Arabic name meaning "safe."

Shan- the Third Guardian of the Prophecy, the Guardian of Form; Shan's name means "mountain" in Chinese, which I felt was fitting given his height and build.

Valoel- one of the three leaders of the angels; the Angel of Peace

Locations

Ak'Kordor- the ashen island where the Fire Demon Lord resided

Almas- Rima's hometown, it is also the capital of Antium; Arabic for "diamond."

Am'Món- the island where the Thunder Demon Lord resided [pronounced AH-mawn]

Antium- the country based off of the Middle East in our world; its name is derived from "Byzantium."

Bonum- the country is based off of Europe in our world; bonum means "good" in Latin, just like "euro" from Europe means good.

Fenkai- the Han city where Alistair volunteered to stay behind to protect the others; it means separation in Chinese (especially for couples who want to break up).

Han- the country based off of Asia in our world; its name comes from the original Hakkanese people by the Yellow River

Hewa- based off of the Coptic word wahe, meaning oasis [pronounced HEH-wah]