Chapter 7 - "Babe?"

It was English now so that means, another class with Jesse. Jeff's also in this class so more fun. I'll probably lessen my constant flirting with Jesse because well, Jeff's here.

Um.

Pretty weird how all this happened in just a blink of an eye. I was just at home, getting ready for a History test next day, but hell, Jeff the fucking Killer barged into my house, broke my mom's chinas, we talked a bit then he kidnapped me. I don't even know how I could stay this calm. I probably broke the Guiness Record, who knows? I even sucked one of Hamilton's dick on my first day. I'm such a bad boy.

I don't really care.

"Well this is awkward and the teacher's not here yet, what do you suggest we do?" Ben asks me. I shrugged my shoulders and told him that I have no idea. "We could just do our homeworks." Jeff says. We looked at him and made a face. Jeff saw our faces and widens his eyes surrending. "Woah, okay, okay. How about we play a game?" He suggests.

"What game?" I asked. Jeff smirks and pinches my right cheek. "Let's play Never Have I Ever. If you had done it, put your hand up, if you don't, don't raise your hand." He tells. Ben groans and I clapped my hands like a penguin. Jeff tells Ben should start the game and Ben looks at me with evil lingering in his eye and for once, I'm actually scared of this never-aging kid or man. I don't know, nobody knows. Anyway..

"Never have I ever sucked on a dick." Jeff chokes on his saliva and bangs the table to calm himself. I just looked at Jeff then looked at Ben and made a face. "Nice question, man. I am totally comfortable with the damn ass question." Ben flips his hair and smiles at me."Well?" Ben asks.

I raised my hand a bit and Ben nods his head in approval. We looked at Jeff, he was facing his table downwards. I don't feel so good. Damn it. I hear him muttered. I rubbed his back and kissed his neck because why not, right? Jeff grunts and I chuckled while flicking his ear.

"Can we join your game?" We turned around and saw Jesse and his four brothers. Jeff glares at them but they didn't seem to notice him. "Sure, get a chair. We're playing Never Have I Ever since Mrs. Hawtron is running late." I explained and they nodded their heads and went to get themselves a chair for them to sit.

"Why did you let those assholes play?" Jeff asks rudely. I rolled my eyes at him and gave him a half smile. "They just want to play the game, thats it. No worries, babe." I said, reassuring him. "Babe? Are you guys together or something? This has been bugging me since your fight with Jane." Ben asks. I smiled at him and shrugged my shoulders. "It's Jeff's decision. I don't even know what kind of relationship we have myself." I said, then looking at Jeff who had 500 shades of red colouring his pale cheeks (if that's even possible which will never be). I winked at him and he averts his face away from me. I smirked and Ben shooks his head at our childlishness.

Jesse and his brothers came back with their chairs and we started the game.
__________
Okay this is probably the shortest chapter I have ever done. Which sucks. I don't know haha. Anyways tell me. Tell me what you would think would happend? 0_0

Dont forget to comment! Vote, maybe. But comment please :3