Chapter 4 - "Oh, hello."

I was really tired after that. Thank God, Slenderman decided to celebrate their new member, that is me. With a dinner party. I was hungry so I was happy.

We went to the dining room, I could see Slenderman, Jeff, Ben, LJ, Jane, Sally and some people I do not know. I sat on an empty seat, next to Ben. Ben growls and rudely asks me why I didn't sat next to Jeff. "Because why not?" I asked back. Ben groans and Slenderman told him to be silent. Slendy excuses himself to the kitchen and all of us nodded our heads and he left.

"Hi." I turned around and saw a man. Believe me when I tell you this, he has no eyeballs. They were just empty eye sockets. "I probably scared you.." He starts to apologize. "Ah, no, no worries, man. I think you look cool." I said, nicely. I really am, I don't really care about a person's appearance, at least they're honest, and well, awesome. "I'm Eyeless Jack." He says with a smile, "I'm Zack." I said. He nods his head. "Congratulations for winning." He says.

"Thanks, the fight didn't even last for 5 minutes. I was really confused when Slenderman said I won. I thought there were going to be rounds of fighting but no. So.. yeah." I said. Eyeless J laughs and pats my back.

I turned back to Ben and I catch him watching me. I smirked and he glares at me. "I caught you staring at me, Ben. Why did you?" I asked in his ear. He growls and looks at me in the eye. "Because you're so fucking hot, I wanna fuck you right here, right now." I imagined him said.

"I wasn't looking at you, bastard." He says rudely. I rolled my eyes and winked at him. Ben gives me a dead look and I smiled sweetly.

"Guys, stop killing eachother with them eyes." LJ ordered. We looked at him. Ben looks back at me one more time then turns back to his plate. The food hasn't arrived yet.

Slendy came back with 4 maids following behind him. Two maids came to each of us and put cooked chicken on our plates. I screamed mentally in my head in delight.

The four maids had dissapeared themselves into the kitchen and Slenderman told us to eat. We nodded our heads and did as was told.

"My children, you know the first term is going to start soo-" Slenderman was cut off by the sounds of them groaning, some were crying, some said they wanted to die. "Silence!" Slenderman shouted. They all went silent and slumped on the chairs.

"The first term is going to start soon, and Zack must be educated." Slendy says. Is he saying I'm going to school? Fuck, no.

"I need you children to always be by his side until he is ready." He adds. "Proceed eating, children."

I don't wanna go to school..
__________

"It isn't an ordinary school, Zack." Jane starts to explain. "It is a school where all the lost souls, wolves, vampires, wizards and witches and of course, us, are placed there to study more about mystical stuffs, there's lots more. You'll study them when the first term starts." She says and smiles.

I didn't know what else to say. She saw that I was nervous about school. She assures me that I will be just fine there. "But watch out for the Hamilton brothers, there are 5 of them. They're the school's bullies, they're wolves. And they come from a huge pack. So don't try to mess with them, I can tell you're a trouble maker." She says. I nodded my head and she told me to go to rest.

I have my own room now, actually. There are 58 more empty bedrooms in this place. And they are beautiful. Looks like rooms you see in 5 star hotels. Pretty cool, if you ask me.

Well, goodnight guys.
___________

Oii! Finally finished chapter 4, it took me a week to figure out what to do in the next chapter (chp. 4).

Comment! Vote! I like comments!