Chapter Two - "Seriously?"

Jeff looks at me, waiting for my answer. I pretended like I didn't heard what he said by looking at the tall thick trees that surrounded the large mansion.

"Are you just going to admire nature or answer my question?" Jeff asked, clearly irritated. "I-I guess... You just met me, Jeff. You don't know what I'm capable of." I said. Even I don't know what I'm capable to do.

"I'm not afraid of what you could do." Jeff said. "But I am." I said.

Jeff smirks at me and rolls his eyes. He steps closer to me. He's like a head taller than me, so he loomed over me. "Oh, so now you're afraid." He said, amused. I giggled and smiled at him. "What would your friends think?" I asked.

He shruggs his shoulders and tells me to follow him inside the mansion. They have such a tall, huge door. What's up with that?

"Why the big door, Jeff?" I asked, amused. "Slendy." He shortly said. I nodded my head and he pushes the door open.

Inside was beautiful. Wasn't how I expected it to be. I thought it was going to look like someone puked and died here, instead, it looks clean, the chandeliers, yes they have chandeliers, were shining.

Nice place. I thought. "Hey Jeff!" I heard nearby. I turned and saw a slightly short guy, he was wearing a green outfit, he looked like he came from the old ages except that he.. young. I may be wrong, maybe he's wearing a costume.

Jeff smiles at the guy. "Ben, this is Zack. Zack this is Ben." He introduced myself to Ben.

Okay, how does he know my name? I don't think I told him my name, I don't remember. "Why is a stranger in our house?" Ben asks. "No offence, it's rare for people from outside to come in the house. Because we don't let them, if you're wondering." Ben said.

"Just want to have you guys to agree on letting him be one of us." Jeff says.

"And why do you think we would agree to that?" Ben asked. Okay I think this guy hates me. "He's not afraid."

"So what if he's not afraid? It doesn't change a shit. Jeff, I thought you were smarter than this." Ben said, dissapointed at Jeff.

Jeff puts on a scowl and rolls his eyes. "I'll just ask someone else." Jeff said, taking my hand, leading me to somewhere. We walked to another part of the house, I looked at the walls and saw magnificent portraits, must've cost millions of dollars. We came up on a tall and big door and I think I know who I about to meet.

Slendy.

Jeff knocks on the door and I hear a 'Come in.' and we walked inside. Indeed, I see a tall, faceless man sitting on the chair. "Who might this be, Jeffrey?"

"This is Zack, I believe he has what it takes to be one of us, and I'm here to.. well, obviously want you to agree to let him be." Jeff said.

"And please, don't call me by that name, Slendy." Jeff glared at him. I can tell Slenderman was smirking, "Okay then, Jeffrey." He mocks.

"And, who are you to think we're agreeing to have this.. boy be one of us? One of the creepypastas." Slenderman asked. I can feel his glare at me, I don't know how but I know.

Jeff looks at me and 'smiles'. It's complicated.

"Because he's perfect, Slendy." Jeff answers. I blushed so hard, I think I might catch fire.

Slenderman stands up and walks towards me. "Well, if you insist, Jeffrey. But he has to go through three tasks." He says.

"Okay then. So what are the three tasks?" Jeff asked. Okay, okay! Wait up, why is he agreeing for me?

"Well.. the first task is.. combat." Slenderman says. Combat? That's cool, I took karate class last year so I'm going to nail this task. How bad could it be?

"You'll be fighting against Jane." Okay, who's Jane? "Jeff, who is Jane?" I asked him. Jeff stood frozen and sighs deeply.

"My.. enemy. She's not.. she's not easy to beat. So I want you to be extra cautious about it. If you defeat her.. that would be a miracle." Jeff said with a hint of worry in his voice and also excitement. How bad could she be? She's just a girl.

I did see a girl in the house, I bet it's that one who I'm against. But she looks really young.

Oh! There she is now! A little girl walks up to Slendy and asked him to help her find the bathroom because she forgot. How cute!

"Is that Jane?" I whispered-asked Jeff. Jeff smirks and shooks his head saying no. "You think Slendy would let you fight her? Slendy would kill himself if he let that happen. That's Sally, babe." Jeff explains to me.

Wait a minute. "Did you just called me 'babe'?" I asked, with a smirk creeping up on my face. Jeff looks at with a bored look and pinches my cheek. "You're cute enough to have me call you 'babe'."

"So how does this Jane look like?" I asked.

"She looks like this." But Jeff didn't say it, nor Slenderman or the little girl. I turned around and saw.. her.

"I'm Jane. Slendy informed me you're auditioning to be.. us." Jane said. She smiles at me and walks over to me. She looks at me in the eye. I couldn't read her, I don't know what she's thinking of.

"Hi, I'm Zack." I introduced, quite shyly. Jane smiles at me and ruffles my hair. "Goodluck Zack. Meet me in the mansion hall at 7. See you there." Then she struts of somewhere.

I breathe heavily and Jeff assures me that I'll be fine. I don't think I will, Jane looks quite terrifiying.

I hope I'll make it out alive or all this was for nothing.

__________

So hey guys, this story turned out great. lol. :p One of you asked me to put a pic of Zack so yep. That's Zack. Isn't he adorable?! :3