Chapter Three - "Shit, that hurt."

"You should go rest in my bedroom, you got 6 hours of sleep then." Jeff suggested to me. I nodded my head and followed Jeff to his bedroom. Shit.

My parents."Jeff, I think I need to go home. My parents might be worried sick." I said. Jeff stops walking and looks at me. "You're not going anywhere, Zack." He said.

"But Jeff I-"
"No. I chose you so you'll stay. How would I know if you tell people about this place?" Jeff takes my hand and I feel his grip get tighter by the minute. He looks at me with eyes that could kill. "You don't trust me?" I asked, feeling hurt. Jeff lets go of me and hugs me.

"It's not you I don't trust. Just shut up and tell me you're not going anywhere." Jeff says.

"I won't go anywhere. I'm sorry." I apologised. "I'm sorry too." He mumbled quietly.

We looked at eachother and I smiled at him. "So where's your bedroom?"
__________

Jeff shook me awake and I rubbed my eyes. "It's time." Damn it!

"But I'm so tired!" I whined. Jeff glares at me and I just smiled at him. "Okay, lets go!" I raced him to the door. I hear him laugh behind me as I ran.

I went to the living room and saw Ben sitting on the couch and another guy sitting on the floor watching TV. "Hi Ben!" I yelled in his ear. Ben glares at me and I know he wasn't here to mess around. I pouted and sat next to him. Ben raised his right eyebrow and looks at me. "What do you want?" He asked.

"I want candy!" I said, cheerfully. He rolls his eyes and pushes me harshly. I fell off the couch on my butt. "Argh, my beautiful round and juicy ass!" I yelled in pain. The guy sitting on the floor starts to laugh. I rolled around the carpet and started to fake a cry. Ben just watches me, that asshole. The guy watching the TV stands up. He walks over to me to help.

"Let me help you." He offered. I just stayed there and he had a confused expression. "I want you to carry me to the couch." I demanded. He smirks at me and shooks his head at my childlish want. "You're cute." He compliments. He picks me up and I smiled happily. He carries me to the couch where Ben was sitting. Ben groans as the guy puts me down on the couch. "I'm back!" I shouted at Ben. Ben rolls his eyes and I kissed his cheek. Ben jumps a little then glares at me. I just smiled and turned to guy that helped me up. He sat down next to Ben and I.

"I'm Zack!" I introduced to him. "I know, I'm LJ. Laughing Jack." He says and held out his hand. I took it and we shaked hands.

"Good luck with Jane. I hope you make it alive." He prayed. I laughed a little. "I hope so." I said.

I moved closer to him. "Is Ben always like this?" I whispered-asked him. LJ smiles and shooks his head saying no. "So he hates me?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, he's just maybe not comfortable with you." He says. I pouted sadly. "But I like him!" I whispered-whined. LJ rolls his eyes and smiles. "He'll come around, trust me." He assures.

Then Jeff came in the room. "Are you ready, babe?" Jeff asked. "Babe?" I heard LJ asked Ben. I shrugged my shoulders. "Where were you?" I asked him.

"I was in the mansion hall setting some stuff for your battle." Jeff explains. I dramatically put on a shocked face. "You were setting things that could kill me? I thought you loved me!" I fake cried. Jeff rolls his eyes. "Come on, Zack." Jeff demanded.

Jeff starts walking and I followed behind him.

We came up to a room that is huge as fuck. It could fit 14 rooms here. A stadium, if I could.

I see Jane, 10 kilometres away from where I'm standing. "You stand here, Zack." Jeff pointed out. I stood at where Jeff told me to be. This isn't so.. terrible.

Then, the room started to shake. Shit. What is happening? Scary ass things started coming from the ground. There were pointy stuff on some floor parts. A bow and some arrows were on a table beside me and an iron sword on the opposite of me. Everything around me was so dangerous.

Okay, did Slenderman lied to me? He said 'combat'? I did not signed up for this.

Technically, Jeff agreed on this but let's forget about that, shall we?

I looked behind me and saw Jeff smiling at me. I smiled at him and he mouthed 'good luck' to me.

Slenderman was in the middle of the room, he looks at me, well I think he is or he's looking at someone behind me but I don't know. He's faceless for the love of God! How would I know?

Jane smirks at me and I gulped nervously. "Welcome fighters. We all are here to see if Zack has what it takes to become one of us. If he wins, he gets a place in this house, unless he already has a room mate." Slendy looks at Jeff, maybe smirking at him. "And of course, joins us on killing sprees and other disgusting things that involves blood splashes on their face." I hear a guy laugh behind me because that speech was hilarious as hell.

"Let the battle.. begin!" Jeff, Ben, and everyone in room except Jane and I began to dissapear. Jane smirks at me. I look to left and right, and saw the bow with the arrow and a sword. I pick the sword because.. I don't know, something tells me I should pick that.

Jane picks the bow and I hope she's not trained with it. Jane walks slowly to me with a malicious grin and I shivered in fear. God, oh God.

Jane starts to run towards me and she shoots an arrow from her bow, thankfully I ducked just in time for it past above me. I almost died, oh my God. "You can't run, Zack!" She yells at me as I ran to cover myself from her attacks.

I then heard the familiar swish sound nearing me and I turned around to see an arrow about to hit me. It was too late for me take cover, the arrow went and hit my left shoulder. I stumbled back. "Oh! Fuck me!" I yelled in pain.

Oh I've had enough of pain, its her turn to feel it. I stood up and pulled the arrow out from my bleeding shoulder. I ran towards her, about to hit her with the tip of the arrow. "I'll kill you!" I yelled.

Her eyes widened and she looks around the room to hide away from me. I ran after her in full speed. She wasn't fast enough, I was able to hurt her they way she hurt me. I struck the arrow to her left shoulder from the back and she screamed bloody murder. "You win." She whispers.

Then, everyone was in sight. Everyone, Jeff, Ben, LJ and the others came in the view. Jane smiles at me, and gets up. I looked at her in disbelief. "I just hit you with your arrow and you just smile at like you had just woken up from a unicorn-related dream. What's your secret, Jane?" I asked and looked at her dreamily. Jane shruggs her shoulders. "I have my ways." Jane says.

Well that fight didn't even last a damn 5 minutes.

Slenderman clapped his hands. "You have won, child. You know your reward." He said. Reward?

"Candy?" I asked. Jeff snorts and I smiled at him. "Why do you I think I am going to give you food that contain sugary addictives as a reward?" He asked. I glared at Ben and he just smirks at me. "Because Ben didn't give me any."

"You're one weird boy." Slenderman says. "Damn right he is." Ben mutters. I glared at him again. Ben gives me the middle finger. I dramatically clutched my hand on my shirt. "Shit, that hurt, Ben." Ben rolls his eyes and smirks at me.

Slenderman clears his throat to get my attention. "Ignore Ben." He said to me.

"Welcome to the family, child."
__________

God, I hate this story. I made this HUGE part in this chapter, my hands were so damn tired but I didn't stop bc I love you guys. Anyways~ After all the hardwork I made in that part of the chap, I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED IT! I WAS LIKE WADEFAK!

So this chapter's not perfect, *cries* but I hope you guys like it, don't forget to comment (or vote) about the chapter (or if you like this chapter. :'))) #Sadlife