Afterword and Acknowledgements

Dear Reader, 

Thank you. 

Really, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. It's a strange feeling, looking back. Five months ago, here I was, with 75 reads or so, two chapters and a head full of dreams. 

Some of those dreams have been fulfilled. At the time of writing this, I have around 25K reads, this story is Wattpad featured and it's ranked at around #50 in the Paranormal Hot List. That's a lot more than I ever expected. 

What I came here to fins out was whether I was any good at this writing thing. I dunno, still. You guys tell me ;) 

But the amount of support I've got from all you lovely people is just so extraordinary it makes me cry. 

Here's a list of the people I'm most indebted to. In no particular order. 

@RHE_OF_LIGHT and her Be Discovered and Discovered club. This club is responsible for all the success I've had on this website. All of it. I wouldn't be anywhere without it and the fine people who meet there regularly to chat about the writing life. 

@AtomicToaster for being the first person to read this and tell me she liked it. 

@PipSqueeks88 for being a very constant, delightful source of support. 

@linahanson and @coolelf for somehow miraculously finding this tome and sticking with it for so long. Their constant comments and encouragement are the only reason this book made it past chapter 5. 

@Davrielle , @raindrop and @Wolfwhistle for reading and commenting. The book is in far better shape than it has any right to be because of these fine people. 

@Welc0meT0MyW0rld for the lovely trailer. 

@cloudland for the amazing couple of covers. 

And last but not least, a huge thank you to @alessandra from Wattpad for giving me the opportunity to get The Queen of Cats featured. 4K-24K in a month is all because of her. 

Now, I know how deeply flawed this project really is. The plot meanders towards the beginning. Not enough explanation has been given as to what is going on. It's a bit on the short side. 

All this and more I'll try to fix when I come back to edit this. Which will begin mid January. 

But I need your help for that. I need you to tell me any fatal flaws you found with this manuscript and how you think it can be improved. If you take the time to do that, I'd really appreciate it. 

Also, if you're wondering what's next, there's an epic fantasy-mecha novel called We Will (Die) Forever coming up soon. But before that, Wattpad has given me some rad new media tools and I'll be using them to come up with a new picture book-novella called The Portrait of Lady Blood. It'll be a spooky one. I'm working with an incredibly talented artist (@NeverCatchMe )  and hopefully, this experiment will pay off. 

Well, that's it for now. I'll see you guys soon. 

Goodbye to the in-between then. 

Goodbye.