Chapter 6: The sorting

I do not own harry potter or any of its characters apart from annalesie, SHE IS MINE! :)

Chapter 6: The sorting

Once inside the castle, an older witch came in.

"Hello students. My name is professor Mcgonagall. You will be sorted into one of the four houses, Gryffindor, Huffelpuff, Ravenclaw, And Slytherin."

Slytherin........ Soon i would be sitting at the table of my ancestors!

"Hello." A calm voice said behind me making me aware of their presence.

I turned around an there was a pretty girl with long black hair that reaches her hips,  and grey eyes specked with silver.

I quirked an eyebrow." And who might you be?"

"Grace Calhil." She stated calmly. "What house are you hoping for?"

"Slytherin."

"Same. I am a fith year, and i have just transfured here form france." We talked for what seemed like ages until Professor McGonagall came in and took us to a big door. "Through these doors, is the great hall."

As i stepped through the doors, i realised i was in one of the most beautiful rooms i had ever stepped foot in. And the ceiling was charmed to look just like the night sky.

Loads of first years were sorted into their houses, until an old man with long, flowing silvery hair and a beard, with half moon spectacles said " And before we tuck into our delicious meals, We have two new students, both coming into their fith year, who have to be sorted. I trust they will be welcomed by you all." His eyes twinkled happily. It was Dumbledore.

"Calhil, Grace."

"Slytherin!"

She smirked happily as she got up and strode towards the slytherin table. I think i will quite like her.

"Jones, Annaleise." Father had made me a fake name. I strode calmly towards the stool and hat, smirking at all the faces full of anticipation. I also glared at a few gryffindors.

As soon as the hattouched my head, maybe even before if thats possible, it shouted slytherin.

I sauntered over to the slytherin table and sat next to Grace.

"Congratulations for making slytherin!" She said. After i ate my dinner, i went up to bed and lay down.

I had a lot to think about.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

Please vote or comment or fan. =D