Chapter 5: the hogwarts express

Chapter 5: The hogwarts express

Tap tap tap. Tap tap TAP!

"UGH! Get lost Lucius before I curse you to oblivion!"

He gulped. " You will be late for your first day at hogwarts!"

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sat bolt upright in my bed. I charmed my Black silk nightgown into robes, and quickly charmed my bags to follow behind me. I dashed across the hall room, and stopped outside a dark corner " Jinx!?"

I knew she had been hiding there because that is where she and nagini sleep and eat.

My black and silver snake in a cage, I ran down the stairs, and straight into my father!

" CRUCI- oh sorry it's you annaliese!" he appoligised walking forwards. He gave me a hug. ( yes, a hug from the dark lord, be jealous!). You know what to do, and if you get into any trouble-"

" Crucio them or avada kedarvra them!"

" Well done!"

" Let's go, come one draco!" he said in his annoying voice, dragging draco by the ear.

Once we had apparated to kings cross, draco ran at a barrier.

" Woah! Feeling suicidal today?"

" That is the way to get into hogwarts." Lucius muttered.

" All right, but if I die, you have my father to answer to!"

I charged at the barrier, and when I was almost touching it, I suddenly past through it!

I was surrounded by boys and girls, owls and cats, toads and rats, patrents and grandparents.

" There you are! Come with me." I followed Draco on to the train, and into an compartment with an s on.

" This is the slytherin room." he said. I felt a rush of excitement and warmth. I was in the house area of my relatives.

My thoughts were interrupted by some pug faced, annoying girl.

" Who are you?" she demanded.

" Why should I tell you?" I retorted.

" Cause I asked you!" she shouted.

" You really, don't want to know." I hissed, my voice dangerously low and calm, but laced with venom.

She could tell there was no point in arguing with me, because I always win. Well, apart from with my father.

" I'm going to go find potter" I spat the last word " so I can start the plan."

With that, I got up and went to the door.

I went from door to door looking for that stupid brat potter. When I came to the last few compartments, I found him and some bucktoothed Mudblood called granger, and a red-headed idiot weasley.

" Hello!" I said coming in, faking a smile. " May I sit here? Every where else is full." I lied.

" Of course!" granger said. Her and Harry moved little so I could sit between them.

" So, what's your name?"

" Annaleise!" I said, faking excitement, when I was dying of extreme boredness inside.

" What year will you be starting?" Weasley asked.

" My fith."

" Same as us!"

" He's back." The golden boy suddenly whispered.

Everyone looked confused, but I knee who he meant.

" The dark lord." he finished.

" I believe you." I suddenly said.

Alot of people didn't, or refused to believe he was back. They thought that maybe, if they pretended he wasn't, he would just leave them alone, or not even come back. Though the truth was, the ones who refused or didn't believe he was back, were in more danger than the ones who did.

He looked up at me. Then he smiled a, sad smile, but it was a smile all the same.

" You believe us?" He asked, confused, but happy.

" Of course!" I exclaimed, I lived with him for god sake!

We chatted for the rest of the train journey, me bored to hell.

When we had to get changed, I was already, And granger went to get changed , and so did Weasley and

Potter.

I took the opourtunity to use legilmency to talk to my father.

" Good evening father." I thought

" Hello annaliese ! How has your ride been so far?"

" Very boring, since I have spent it with potter, granger and Weasley. They are now getting changed. Potter Is going round trying to convince people you are back."

I heard him mind chuckling ( if that is even possible.). " well done, you haven't even arrived yet and you already have information."

" I best be going." I said, not wanting to say goodbye.

" goodluck!" and with that, my mind went blank.

Potter, granger and Weasley arrived just on time. " Come on! We are here!" Granger said pulling me up by the arm. A magnificent sight met my eyes as I got out. " Hogwarts!" I breathed.

Disclaimer

I do not own any characters apart from Millie, Annaleise and the girl in the shop!

Thank you!