The Meeting

A black cloud, thundered through the sky. Then another, then another.

No one in the streets even looked up or noticed, and the ones who did, didnt give it a second thought. It was Death Eaters going to meet.

------------------------------------------------

Lord Voldemort's POV

I stared deep into the fire. People who thought Lord Voldemort was one of those people, who act all tough, but are really nice inside are completely wrong. No one could ever change that. There was only place for one person in his heart. Annaleise.

I thought back to earlier.

--------------------------------------------------

Annaleise apparated outside Malfoy Manor.

She knew she couldnt appear in front of the rest of the death eaters, as much as she wanted the power. Lord Voldermort knew that others would know that if he loved her like any

normal father would, he would have a weakspot, so they might try to take her away. Annalesise knew her father was right, as much as she hated to admit it.

Tonight, Annaleise was going to tell her father what she had learnt.

-------------------------------------------------

Draco's POV

I watched her silently from down the hall. She was so beautiful. Annaleise Riddle.

I knew she would never love me. And that thought saddened me. I just wanted her to know i would always love her, from now, till the day i die.

I wanted her to be happy, so i have never really tried to get to know her. We have never really talked, but i feel we have been close friends for a life time.

When she walks in a room, its like all i can see is her.

She picked up her things, and walked away, back turned. I almost reched out to touch her silky hair, but i stopped myself, sighed, and walked away.

------------------------------------------------

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww poor draco! Who do you think Annaleise should get with? Please answer and try to make it as detailed as you can! Thanks :D !