AUTHOR'S NOTE

hullo pals.

sooo what's up? how has your day been? you look really cute today, by the way. okay, anyways, this is my first fanfiction i'm uploading to the wattpad. it is a jc caylen and sam pottorff fanfic. ya know, those cuties from o2l. yaaassss. but, i hope ya'll enjoy this story, how ever it'll turn out lol. and i'll make it in my best efforts to update the story as much as possible, but keep in mind, i am reaaalllyyyy lazy.

i kinda, sorta have not started writing this yet. but but but don't worry. i do have an idea set in mind, and i'll will begin writing the fanfic shortly.

also, if you loved me, you would do me the hugest of favors. i would highly appreciate it if you please tell your other o2l loving friends about this fanfic. i really want lots of feedback from you guys, and much much more. i'm praying it turns out good.

i do cover making, as well. and i made my cover myself. ok cool.

that's it for now, i suppose. if you have any questions about my story please do not hesitate to ask!! just leave them down in the comments box.

yup, that's all for now. wattpad is being a real bitch, so imma go make a plate of nachos or something.

:)

- tay tay

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

he could be the one || (jc caylen/sampottorff)

Summary: Kendall James is 17 year old girl, and a California native. She grew up and lived in San Clemente, California her whole life. However, that was until she got accepted into a performing arts school in New York.

When Kendall was coming back to California for summer break, she bumps into life-long friends Kian Lawley and Sam Pottorff.

From there, Kendall soon meets Kian and Sam's "YouTube Friends". They were all exceptionally cute, but one caught Kendall's eye. Jc Caylen. Kendall couldn't get her mind off of Jc, and falls for him quickly. Meanwhile, Sam wants to take his and Kendall's relationship a step further. Will Kendall share the same feelings for Sam? Will she get torn between two amazing guys?

Hearts are broken, tears are shed, and it will only take time before Kendall will really listen to her heart.

Will this result in the blossoming of a new relationship, or the end of another?

Excerpt: "Could this really work?" I looked straight into his eyes. We sat on the porch together, watching the stars. Its funny how the stars stand still, floating aimlessly throughout the abyss of darkness, while our world is moving fast paced. And we don't even feel it. That's kind of like my life right now. I just wish things would slow down for a change. He looked back at me, with a soft face. We were inches apart.

"I really don't know what to expect," He glanced away, looking up at the midnight sky. His soft face kept a neutral expression. Does he even want this as much as much as I do?

"Yeah, I mean, we really never know what we're doing." I tried to sound as calm as I could. Meanwhile, my heart was beating a thousand times a minute. I looked up at the stars with him. Their light shining ever so brightly. I continued, "I just don't want to mess up a-"

"Kendall, it's the summer. Mistakes are meant to be made." He let out a small laugh, resting his elbows on his knees. He ran his fingers through his hair, almost anxiously. But, the truth is, he is right. I'm just over complicating everything. But, how am I going to choose between two amazing guys? I turned my head to look at him. He looked back at me, almost instantly.

"Sam...I-," I began, but was soon cut off by his lips on mine. I was startled at first, but soon eased up. It's not like I didn't know it was coming. But I didn't pull away. I never pulled away. Somehow, beneath the sweet kiss, I felt right at home.

That's when I heard the front door open and slam.

Trailer: (coming soon (or never))