Attack! :)

Chapter 6

“Dabria, Dabria. We're almost there,” Shadow called to me. I weakly opened my eyes and saw the yellow mansion coming into view. I then realized Shadow was carrying me. I must have passed out from exhaustion.

“I’m not too heavy for you?” I looked up at Shadow.

“No, not at all; I enjoy carrying you, and I know you enjoy it too,” Shadow teased me. It was true, though. I enjoyed feeling his warmth against my body. Soon enough, we arrived at Sonic’s house. Shadow put me down and I knocked on the door. Sonic opened the door.

“Dabria, I’m so sorry about my behavior. I wish I could make it up to you,” Sonic was trying to apologize, but I was still very mad at him.

Shadow came up behind me, “Maybe she could get her anger out by punching you. But I must warn you, she punches hard,” I recalled the second day we met when I had to fight Shadow. I really didn’t want to, but I forced myself to. Shadow was right; I can punch hard if I’m angry enough. I saw Knuckles, Tails, and Amy watching us from inside the kitchen.

“I’ll do anything to make her happy again,” Sonic gave in without a fight. He must really care about me. Maybe he did love me. He closed his eyes and waited for me to hit him. I didn’t want to hit him because he was too good to me. Instead, I put my arms around his waist and hugged him. Sonic opened his eyes, probably thinking Amy was hugging him, saw me and looked confused.

“Sonic, you have been too good to me. I just can’t hurt you,” I partially apologized.

“Hey, I took you out on a date last night; don’t I get a hug?” Shadow playfully complained.

I giggled and walked over to him. I could feel the eyes on me as I put my arms around Shadow and kissed him on his cheek.

“Aw, how cute,” Knuckles said sarcastically. I’ll pound him later. (J) I let go of Shadow and stomped over to Knuckles.

“Do you have a problem, Knuckles the hothead?”

“No I don’t!!!” I laughed at his answer. I knew he hated that. I then left angry Knuckles and pulled Shadow to my room.

“Yes, Dabria?” Shadow asked when I closed the door.

“I want to talk to you about Faker,” I covered my mouth. That wasn’t supposed to come out.

“You’re starting to sound like me. Don’t say that in front of Sonic, though,” Shadow laughed at me.

“Anyway, I think he really likes me, Shadow, I’m serious. Did you see how willingly he was to take that punch if I did hit him?”

Shadow sighed, “Yea, Dabria, he really does like you. He even told me, of all people, your boyfriend, I should have pounded him for that. I didn’t because that wouldn’t stop him from loving you. I can’t control that, but I wish I did…”

I was in shock. I knew Sonic loved me but I didn’t know it was true. I have basically two guys fighting over me. It felt good, but at the same time felt bad. Who was going to win me over? I hoped Shadow because I loved him more. I looked over at Shadow, he was lost in thought. I wondered what he was thinking about.

I wonder if Dabria is ticklish. Hmm… I looked around. Shadow didn’t say anything and neither did I. There was no one behind me or anyone else in the room. Then it hit me. That was Shadow’s thought! I could read minds now? That’s awesome! Shadow looked over at me with a sly smile on his face. I’m going to let him tickle me, just because I like that feeling. He was curious, he can figure it out. I took a deep breath. Now I was ready. Wait, what was I thinking?!

Shadow suddenly charged towards me and fought to pin me to the floor. I fought with him, but he was too strong.

“What was that for?” I asked aloud.

“I’m just being curious here, are you ticklish?” He still had that sly smile on his face.

“Well, yea everyone is b---you wouldn’t.”

“Oh, yes I would,” only one of his arms held me down, and I still couldn’t break free.

“Shadow, don’t!” I tried to stop him, but it was too late. He started to move his fingers up and down my stomach. I tried to hold it in, but only a small giggle came from my mouth.

“You really should keep your mouth shut. You’re giving me ideas,” Shadow teased. I tried to hold it in more, but I couldn’t take it. I am unbelievably ticklish. His fingers moved faster on my stomach and soon I was laughing lightly. Shadow was going to strike any---

“BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!” I laughed as Shadow tickled my stomach. I will get him back for this, one day when he’s depressed about Maria or something. How am I thinking about this while laughing?

Shadow was enjoying this, “I see you’re very ticklish, Dabria. I could use this as an advantage,” he continued tickling my stomach until he got another brilliant idea of tickling my sides.

Oh god no, I thought. This only made Shadow grin wider and continue tickling me, “HEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYHAHAHAHHAHHAHASHAAHAHAHAHAHDOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW, QUIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’LLLLLLLLLLL DOOOOOOOOOO WHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHTTTTTTTTEVEVERRRRRRRR YOU WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHANTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I pleaded.

“Good offer, but no. I am enjoying this,” Shadow didn’t fall for it. He continued tickling me for what seemed like forever, “Alright, Dabria, I’ll let you go if you can find a way out of my grasp,” he challenged me.

Now how was I going to do this? Shadow was NOT going to stop ticking me. I noticed my Chaos Emerald just a few inches from my left arm. I broke free from his grasp, grabbed the Chaos Emerald before he could do anything, and yelled, “CHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAOOOOOOOSSSSSSS CONTROOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!” a bright light surrounded just me and then I could no longer see Shadow. I thought of going to the living room of Sonic’s mansion. I closed my eyes and then I was there with Knuckles, Tails, Cream, Cheese, Amy, and especially Sonic staring at me. I just stood there to catch my breath before saying anything.

“What happened to you?” Sonic wondered.

“Shadow…tickled….me….and…..I’m….out….of…breath,” I sputtered between breaths.I heard a door open behind me.

“There you are,” Shadow said in an evil tone.

“He’s going psycho! Help!” I said quickly before running away. I ran as fast as I could to the nearest door and opened it. It was the bathroom, of all places. I locked the door quickly and sat in front of the sink. I was scared to death if Shadow was going to torture me again. For some reason, I fell asleep, exhausted from my day, Shadow, and also out of breath. I think I heard the doorknob rattle, but it was probably my ears playing tricks on me.