Chapter 6- zombie blood

Chapter 6- Zombie Blood

We walk all the way down to the first floor where our car should be. We walk to the see through doors that lead outside and I gasp. Hundreds, no thousands, of zombies banging their hands, heads and anything they could use on the thick maxi glass. Luckily there were two sets of maxi glass doors and it would probably take awhile for them to get in but they could definetly get in. My Heart started pounding like ten times a second and my breathing got fast.

"Relax, I've got an idea" said Rick. Then he walks off down th hall. We all just looked at eachother confused. About 5 minutes later, Rick comes back dragging a dead zombie in his hands. 'Is he nuts' I think to myself.

"Before you say anything, let me explain the plan" he said. "So we are gonna use Kylie's axe to cut the zombies stomach open then we are gonna scoop out the guts and rub it on to these coats here" he said holding up two long, tan coats. "Then me and Glenn will put on these coats and walk out there and break into a car and that will make lots of noise so the zombies will leave. So you guys will pack the supplies into the car.. Killing any zombie that comes within feet of the car." He said with the most serious expression on his face. Everybody looked at eachother.

"C'mon, if any thing goes wrong we could all get eaten by those things" said T-dog. Everybody nodded in agreement.

"But what other choice do we have? If we just stay here we will surely be eaten alive by those things!" I say pointing at the walkers.

"Fine, let's do it" said t-dog.

------------------------------------------------------------------

**RICKS POV**

I lifted Kylie's pick axe over my head and rammed it into the dead zombies stomach. Blood squirted out and everybody flinched and moaned as the smell of rotting flesh filled the room. I lifted it above my head, and once again ramming it into his stomach. Reddish black zombie blood oozed out of him and was all over her axe. Me and Glenn looked at eachother and began scooping guts out of the zombie and wiping it on ourselves. The others helped and Kylie put his large intestine around my neck like a scarf. The smell was awful, which was how I knew that my plan would work.

"That's enough" Glenn said right before puking everywhere.

"You ok kid?" I asked. He nodded.

**A FEW MINUTES LATER**

Me and Glenn walked towards the crowd of zombies. I looked at him, he looked at me and nodded as to say "I'm ready" we walked forward into the crowd. A zombie came up to me looked at me then smelt me and kept walking. A few others did that but other then that everything was going great. I looked up and saw Andrea and Kylie watching us. Suddenly something happened that I was not planning on. It started to rain. I looked at Glenn and I could see the fear in his eyes. We kept walking but I saw the zombies starting to sniff around.

"Shit" I whispered and pulled out my axe. So did Glenn. Zombies came towards us. I chopped of the first zombies head and then sent the axe flying threw the next zombies ear.

"Run!!" I yelled. Glenn ran off and I killed any zombie that tried to follow him.

-------------------------------------------------

**GLENNS POV**

I ran as fast as I could and ripped the coat off of me and threw it on the ground. A zombie came at me and I cut off his head. I then came to this black mini van. I pulled back my axe and right when I was about to break the window and set off any alarm. A zombie grabbed my arm and bit into it. I screamed out in pain he then bit into my leg and started to eat me alive. Then I remembered the gun in my pocket. I pulled it out and shot the window of the Car. The alarm blared but the zombie didn't stop. Zombies from all around came to join the zombie and eat me. When they came they all helped and started eating me too. I stared up At the sky and let them eat me. Suddenly the sky started to spin in circles and everything went black.

---------------------------------------------------

**RICKS POV**

I kept fighting the zombies and watched as Glenn ran away. After I killed most the zombies I heard a scream coming from Glenn then the car alarm blared and all the zombies went that way. I then started to worry about Glenn. So I followed the zombies towards the car. Finally I found the car that Glenn had set the alarm off on and there was a gun shot through the window and I looked down and saw a bunch of zombies eating the bloody remaints of Glenn.

"Oh my god" I whispered. Tears rimmed my eyes but I refused to cry... Not now. Not when I'm trapped in the middle Of a city in the middle of the apocalypse!

----------------------------------------------------

**BACK TO KYLIE'S POV**

Glenn had set off the alarm on the car and all of the zombies went towards the car, just like we planned but then Rick followed the zombies!

"Why the hell did he follow the zombies" I asked Andrea.

"I don't know! How could he be so stupid?"

"We had a plan... A plan that he came up with and he doesn't even follow his own plan!" We had already packed all the supplies into the car but we couldn't leave without him! Darryl was killing the zombies that didn't leave and he couldn't hold them off forever! That's when I saw Rick walking towards the building.

"There he is!" I said to Andrea.

"C'mon" she said pulling me down the stairs. We made it to the bottom and Darryl opened the doors to the truck and we hopped in. Everybody got into there cars and we drove out of the town. Rick had gotten into our car because Merell wasn't here anymore. Nobody spoke for awhile.

"Where's Glenn?" I asked. "I didn't see him walk here with you"

"He... He didn't make it" Rick said.

"WHAT!!?" All of us said.

"The zombies got him" Rick said sadly. Nobody spoke the rest of the way back. When we got back we told them about what happened. Everyone was pretty tired so we went to bed early that night. I had another nightmare but in this one I just saw Glenn getting eaten alive over and over again. RIP GLENN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- If you watched that episode, Glenn doesn't actually die but most of that was true. Anyway didn't have time to update yesterday so sorry but now I can stay up late at night cause I don't have to babysit anymore and that means I can sleeeeep in! Yay! Ok so again I'm not very impressed with my writing skills on this chapter but hey it was OK. Ok bye guys! ~Kaitlynn