Chapter 7: Bond Twins

AN Kei here~ so this chapter we're gonna learn who the hell the person is!

Also, Christmas is gonna come! OMG YES!!!!!!!!

A while ago I went Christmas shopping, and it wasn't that great truthfully. We went into Aeropostale, I looked at it and I'm just like: "Dad, how do you not like Aeropostale??"

Seriously.

Okay, off with my rambling and on with the story!

NOPE MY TURN! I don't know where kei is going with this or what a nyo! Person is... So this may just all be Kei's thing.
I'm done Roxie out

*~Kei's POV~*

I stood there, looking at the spaceship like an idiot. Who knows, maybe I am an idiot.

It took me a while to move, but I was still so shocked that Riku eventually had to shake me.

"Donald! Goofy! A ship crashed into ours!!!" Riku called out, to which the two immediately came and started working on removing the ship as well as the guy inside, taking him out first and putting him in the bottom of my bunk bed (why did they have a bunk bed, anyways?).

"Looks like he's breathing," Goofy observed, scratching his head.

"Those are some nasty scratches," Riku remarked, waving to a cut on the boy's forearm. It wasn't bleeding, but it didn't show any signs of closing over and extended from the middle to under his sleeve. A revolting dark blue color surrounded some of it as well.

"Ooh," I groaned, shuddering. "I won't even ask WHERE the hell he got that from."

"Cure!" Donald said, raising his staff up. A green light surrounded the person, causing him to glow clover green with traces of fresh lemon yellow. I looked at the wound on his arm. It wasn't completely closed yet, but almost there. The blue was almost gone.

"He should wake up soon," Donald said.

"That's good," I said. "I don't want to be responsible for a person's death because I didn't treat them."

I climbed up the ladder and sat on the top bunk. Wondering what Roxie's condition was, I laid down. Sora was next to her all the time, refusing to eat or sleep. It was like Roxie had dragged Sora to darkness when she did. I didn't want to worry him even more by taking him away from her.

Besides, I had enough to worry about myself. A boy that looks like me? Waking Ventus up? And come to think of it, there was something when I got lost. I couldn't describe it just now, it was all so fuzzy and indescribable.

I groaned, flopping over. Thinking matters out won't help right now. I have a major migraine, and I was reaaally tired. Time to sleep...

*~Roxie's POV~*

My head hert as I sat up in the white bed. But I shook it off.

Roxas was still here and it seemed as if he was watching me as I slept.

His voice was normal, he asked "Do you know Sora?" I scratched my head "yeah... He thinks I'm dead... But.." I didn't know where I was going with this. I looked to the floor.

He is still smiling for me? He was a really good friend?...

He's the one I love...? What the hell do I say?!