chapter three: Pondering our Existences

OK Roxie here I'm sorry about the cover I made it but I know it sucks so don't be mad at me -Tears-

Kei now, Roxie wanted me to write this so yeahhhh.

Roxie: your the one who had the draft of the chapter! I never wrote it! I just read it!

~Kei's POV~

I looked out the window of the Gummi ship. There was a large blue-green orb, our world, the Earth.

Slowly being obscured by darkness.

"I'm sorry," a voice said from behind me. I turned around, surprised, only to sigh in relief. "Phew, it's only you, Riku."

"This happened to our world once, but you already know that, right?" Riku asked.

I nodded. "Yeah..."

"It hurt," Riku said. "To see my home, the islands, plunge into darkness and at my owm hands..."

"Hey, Riku," I said. "It's not your fault. It never was your fault. It was Ansem's fault. Him being his stupid self..."

Riku laughed a bit at that. "Thanks for the words of wisdom," he said.

"Yeah," I replied.

"So, your name is Kei, right?" Riku asked.

I nodded.

"I don't think we introduced each other properly," Riku recalled. "I'm, as you know, Riku."

"Kei, as you know," I replied.

Riku laughed again, and Sora walked over with Roxie trailing behind.

"I'm Sora, but you know that, right?" Sora asked.

Roxie nodded. "Roxie," she whispered.

Riku petted Roxie's brown hair and said, "Nice to meet you."

"I wonder why you two have the Keyblade, though," Donald remarked.

"True," I said, looking at my new weapon. Celestial Flyer, I had called it. Looking at Roxie, I asked, "What's yours called?"

"Peak of the Silver Moon," Roxie replied.

"That's a nice name," I said, feeling the smooth surface of the Keyblade.

"Hey, it's a world!" Sora exclaimed, jumping into the pilot's seat.

"A-hyuck, it's Radiant Gardens!" Goofy exclaimed.

I immediately became elated. Radiant Gardens was one of my favorite worlds EVER!!!!! "OMG YES!!!!!!!"

Riku stared at me.

"Sorry," I apologized. "It's just that Radiant Gardens is one of my favorite worlds."

"Don't sweat it," Riku said.

"We're landing!" Donald announced.

"Okay!" Sora replied, saluting. He pressed a few buttons on the top of the Gummi ship.

Then we made our decent.

~Roxie's POV~
I really couldn't believe this was really happening... I mean i'm really excited! It's just.... Willi be able to help? Will people like me? People usually just leave the shy girl because she really doesn't help in ideas or fight she's just... There!

As we landed I moved my steam punk goggles to make sure they were straight.

Sora walked over to me and gave me his cheesy grin "Come on Roxie!"

He grabbed my hand with his and started to drag me outta the corner I was hiding in.

Riku, Donald, Goofy, And Kei were waiting for us outside the ship, I started to follow Sora out as he was still holding my hand.

Wile doing this he turned and said "Don't worry, we'll get your would back. Don't be afraid."

I froze and looked at him "D-don't be a-afraid?" I studerd

Now I know why we have these keyblade, Kei and I.... I heard a voice before I got to her house. It said the exact thing

Don't be afraid

In the game, the FIRST one, Sora herd that over and over in his head.

I'm always afraid! Why did this blade chose me?! I'm going to slow everyone down and get them ingured...

Sora waved his hand in my face "Rooooxxxiieeee... Are u there?" He asked

I came out of my trance and looked him in the eyes "I know why we met you...."

~Back to Kei's POV~

I looked around. All I could see were the roof of houses. But then again, this was my first view of Radiant Gardens in real life.

I walked a bit, turning around and motioning for the others to come, and jumped off, hoping that I could land perfectly; I mean, it happened in the game, right?

Well, long story short, I ended up with a bruised bum.

"Ow..." I complained, but stopped immediately. No, Kei. You do now say "Ow" in public. You are freaking 14. Okay.

Riku laughed and landed next to me.

"This is really degrading..." I said.

"But it was funny," he retorted.

Ahead, Sora and Roxie were laughing.

"Oh shut up, guys!" I yelled, in full blast mode now.

Seriously, why was this happening? Why was I, the older sister of one and eldest of a group of cousins, taller than my mom and aunt, the one who is getting good grades (okay fine, I got a D once), sitting on a rocky ground in a foreign world with a sore pain in my ass?

As Riku helped me up, I couldn't help but wonder; why me? I mean, sure it was cool having a Keyblade and all, but I was just too angry all the time. I also had a rebellious streak and a tendency to curse, so why me?

Sora and Roxie jumped after me, Roxie fortunately not getting her bum to meet the pavement, and walked towards me. "You okay?" Sora asked, in which I nodded and replied, "Can't be better, I guess."

"You have a bruise," Roxie said quietly. I looked down at my knee and saw that I indeed DID have a bruise. "Meh, it'll heal by itself soon enough, anyways," I replied, brushing it off.

Everyone else gave me a look that was clearly saying "Are you insane, you have a large 3-inch-motherf*ing bruise right there and you don't even notice it" but they sighed and said, "Okay, fine."

"So what are we waiting for? Let's go explore our first world!" I said enthusiastically.

Kei: AN all those things I said, even the D part, was true.

SO FREAKING AWKWARD TO BE TALLER THAN YOUR MOM

AND IT SUCKS TO BE BOSS OF THE COUSINS. I mean, sure they're cute, but they can get SO ANNOYING ARGH

Anyhow, that was Chappie 3 of "We All Love" hope you guys liked it.

Word Count:1028