Chapter Four: Tackling Teenagers

~Roxie's POV~
Kei got a 3-inch bruise on her knee and she says its OK... I believe her.

Walking down the street we walk past the ice cream shop. Donald yealls "Hello Uncle Scrooge!"

I laugh knowing who this was, he was still in his fridge trying to make his favorite ice cream.

Which seems to be everyone else's too I might add.

Weird thing is.. I tried to make my own and did! It was soooooo goooooood!

"Uh still bitter!" The uncle duck said. I shrugged " you still don't know it?" I asked

He jolted then looked at me "do you my dear?" He said, I nodded.

Kei ran over and yelled "LETS GO ROXIE!" Uggg I though "So sorry Mr. Scrooge, I have to go!" I told him, then ran away

When we got to the headquarters of the restoration committee, I was almost as giddy as Kei! But on the outside!

Sora grabbed the handle and opened the door. Suddenly two people jumped on us!

There was a girl with short black hair, a silver headband, and tan skin on Kei.

But I was being suffocated by a man huge but to young looking to be twenty.. At least in my opinion.

Leon and Yuffie jumped us! The bad part was they had weapons to our throtes.

"W-w-what the hell L-l-leon!" Kei studderd

"Just b-because you d-don't know u-us, doesn't m-mean you c-can k-kill us now d-dose it..." She said

Sora and Riku were trying to pull them off us when suddenly a voice says "GET ThE HELL OfF me NOW!" Seeing as this came from my throte my body went into autopilot.

I ram Leon off me flinging him to the ground then disarming him from having a sword pointed to my throte.

Finally I summon Peak of the Silver Moon and point both blades into an x shape by his neak.

Everyone gasped but I just ended up collapsing on the mossy concreart.

Blacking out.....

~Kei's POV~

Um... What?

Oh, yeah. That's right. Whenever Roxie gets agitated her body just goes on autopilot.

"Oi, Roxie!" Sora said, rushing to her side.

"You know these people?" Leon asked, looking at Sora, who nodded.

"The thing is, she just goes autopilot whenever she feels threatened," I explained to Leon, who nodded in understanding.

"Oh, sorry 'bout jumping you guys!" Yuffie said, hands covering her mouth. "It's just that we saw strangers out the window and Squally here thought you guys were dangerous."

"It's LEON!" Leon roared, facing Yuffie and obviously agitated.

I giggled, but stopped when I saw Roxie. "Hey, we should probably take Roxie inside," I suggested.

"Right," Leon nodded. "By the way, I don't believe you've introduced yourself to me."

"I'm Kei, and this is Roxie," I said.

He nodded. "Okay."

Roxie's POV
~

*~Dream~*
I'm standing in a black room with a white side opposite. My keyblade 'Peak of the Silver Moon' in the middle of the room.