Chapter 17

Niall’s POV:

I came out of the dressing room. “Where’s Em?” I asked. “She went out back to get some fresh air.” Louis replied. Just then I heard Emma scream. I knew it was Emma because she tends to scream at night when she has a nightmare. I ran outside the lads right behind me. When I got out the back door there Em was on her knees holding something at her stomach. Got closer to her and saw blood and there was a knife in her stomach. I doped to my knees next to her and before she passed out and fell over on me she managed to say “Help, my mom...” then she passed out. I looked up at Zayn, “CALL FOR HELP! EMMA’S BEEN STABED!” I yelled at the lads. They ran inside and Paul came running out. He called for help and soon they got there they put her on the gurney and loaded her in the ambulance. I started to get in with them but they stopped me. “I have to go! That’s my girlfriend!” “I’m sorry but-“ The lady started to say and Paul came over and said something to the woman and she let me get in then

We got to the hospital they took her right on back to operate on her. Her mom was going to pay for this. No one try’s to kill MY girl and gets away with it. I was pacing back and forth when Paul and the lads came in. Harry runs over to me when he sees me and hugs me. “Have they said anything yet?” he asked very worried. “Nothing yet…” I said back. 20 minutes later the DR comes out. “Emma Roberson’s family?” he says. We all jump up and run over to him. “I’m her boyfriend!” I say. “Well, Emma has lost A LOT of blood. We managed to get the knife out before anymore of her blood was lost, but the knife hit one of her main organs and there could be a possibility that she won’t make it” I lost it then. I was crying uncontrollably. “Can we see her?” Harry asked. “Family only” the DR said. “Well, we are her brothers.” “He said to him. “ALL of you?” the DR asked shocked. “Yes. ALL of us” Louis said to him. “Well, one at a time, pleases.” The DR said to us and walked away. “Let Niall go first” Zayn said. “Yeah, that’s a good idea.” Liam said. “We will be right here if you need us.” Harry said. I just turned and walked toward the room she was in.

When I got in there I lost it even more. There was tubes sticking out of her each way, a bunch of IV’s stuck in her arms. I went over to her and held her hand. “Baby, do you remember when you came and talked to me after I was shot and was not awake? Well I could hear EVERY thing you said to me. So I know you can hear me. I’m NOT leaving this hospital till you can leave with me, just like what you did. I love you SOOO much baby!”

I sat in the waiting for a week waiting on Em to wake up. I went and seen her every visiting hour. I was singing to her this time, just to let her know how much I love her when her fingers tightened around my hand and her eye lids started to move. She was waking up, after a week! I was so excited I jumped up and ran and got the DR. My girl is waking up finally.

Emma’s POV:

I was walking through a field of flowers when I heard Niall singing. Right on time. He came and visited me in the hospital the same time every day and I could hear everything he would say me. Even though I could hear him it was like his voice was over a speaker and I could not see him. This time I tried so hard to wake up and I did. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. Niall and a guy where standing over me on the right side of the bed and my boys where on the other side of the bed. I missed seeing my boys and my wonderful boyfriend to! God his eyes where sparking big time when I looked at him. I started to sit up and the DR put a hand on my back, “Easy now Emma” he said to me. How long has it been since I was stabbed? I had concept of time in the dream land I was in. I sat up with the help of the DR. “How to do you feel?” he asked me. “Uhh, I feel alright.” I said. “Good, good. Now let’s take a few tests to see how your blood count is doing and see if you have any infection.” The DR said and walked out of the room. “Niall, I love you!” I said looking right in his eyes. “I love you to baby!” he said hugging me. Surprisingly it didn’t hurt when he hugged me; I guess I have healed a lot since I have been in here.

A nurse came in and took some blood from me. The DR came back an hour later and said everything looked good and I could go home. Zayn and Louis went back to the hotel and got our entire suitcase, they brought me a change of clothes and I changed. “I’m so glad we’re going home!” I said to Niall, while we waited in line. “Me to baby, more than you know!” we got on the plane after that and went straight home.

We got to the house and Danielle, Perrie, and Eleanor had got the house decorated for a ‘Welcome Home Emma’ party. They all three hugged me right when I walked in the door. They had the house full of decorations and food. I was glad there was food there cause I was starving. Niall told me to go and sit down on the couch that he would get me something to eat and drink. When he brought me my plate it had a little bit of everything on it. “Wow, Niall! Thanks!” I said. “I figured you were hungry baby.” He said and kissed the top of my head. “I’ll be right back, I’m going to fix me something now.” Everybody ate and I told them I would help clean up but they wouldn’t let me. So I went on up to my room. I was getting pretty tired.

That week went by fast. The DR told me after another week I could go back to the stuff I was doing before that happened.

I put on the sexiest thing I had, which was a lace bra and panties to match, I put my robe on and went next door to Niall’s room. I closed the door behind me. I turned around. “Are you busy baby?”  I asked him. “Not at all” he said smiling putting his guitar to the side of his bed. I dropped my robe. His mouth dropped. I started toward his bed. “Baby!” he said “You look so sexy tonight!” I crawled over to him not saying a word and kissed his lips, hard. He pulled me on top of him still kissing me. He rolled over so he was hovering above me. I pulled his shirt off and ran my hands down his bare chest, he was wearing sweat pants. I pulled them down and he took them off. He was now just in hos boxers and me in my bra and panties. He undid my bra and threw it across the room, he then took my panties off me and then he slid out of his boxers. Well you know what happens after that.

*--------------------OOOO! A little bit of sexual content in this chapter! ;) comment and let me know what you think!!--------------------*