Chapter 5

Niall’s POV:

Emma came out and had a purple beach towel warped around her, I smiled as she came over to sit down on a beach chair next to me. She looked beautiful. She could be wearing a bag and still look beautiful. Liam came out and said his girlfriend was coming over to swim. Louis and Zayn said they would get out and dry off before they went in to call their GF’s. I looked over at Emma and said,  “Well, are you going to dive in or not?” “I will when you do” She said, giving me a cheeky grin. “How about we jump in at the same time?” I gave her a grin back. “Okay, okay” She said. We got up and walked over to the edge of the pool, she dropped her towel and we were about to jump in when I saw the look Harry and Louis had on their faces, Zayn had done got out of the pool, they had worried looks on their faces, I saw they where looking at her stomach and I looked to, she had the biggest purplish/blue bruise , she followed our gazes, I was the first to speak, “H-how did you get that?!” it REALLY worried me. “I uhh, I umm…” her voice trailed off. She jerked up her towel, put in front of her stomach and ran inside, Liam and I ran after her. “Emma! Wait! What’s wrong?!” She stopped and she was crying again. I frowned at her. The other lads had followed us in to. “You want to know how I got this?!” She said crying hard. “You can tell us anything” Liam said. “Well,” she began, “It started after my mom married my step-dad…” her voice trailed off. “Come on sweetie, you can tell us.” I said as I put my hand on her shoulder. “My step-dad didn’t like that my mom had me so my mom started paying less and less attention to me and more to him.” She stopped and looked down, “If I did even one thing wrong or what he considered wrong he would slap me in the face. It started with the face and eventially went to every where esle. The last day I was there he got mad at me cause I stood up to him for once and he didn’t like it, so he grabbed me by my hair and threw me at my dresser and I hit it hard with the back of my head and I was laying there holding the back of my head and he stated kicking me in my stomach, he kept on and on, he kicked me I know 30 times…” She started crying again. “He told me that if I did anything stupid he would come find me and kill me..” “Hey, hey now!” I said grabbing her in a big hug, “I won’t let ANYBODY hurt you ever again!” “Neither will we.” Harry added.

Emma’s POV:

“I won’t let ANYBODY hurt you ever again!” Niall assured me “Neither will we.” Harry added. “You guys have only knew me for two days and are letting me live with you AND being this nice and protective of me!”

After we all talked for about 2o minutes we went back outside and swam for a little while Zayn, Liam and Louis’ girlfriends came over and they introduced me to them and they asked if would like to watch a movie with them while the guys went and bought some groceries. I said yes, of course.

We were laying there watching a very scary movie and didn’t even hear the back door come open and just when the guy jumped out on the movie Harry and Louis jumped out from behind the couch and scared the shit out of us. We all four screamed at the top of our lungs and I grabbed a pillow off the couch and started hitting Harry. He was like, “WOAH! Emma! It’s just us!” “OHH MY GOD HARRY! Y’all scared the shit out of us!!” Louis laughed, “That was the point!” Eleanor hit Louis in the stomach and called him an Arsehole with I’m guessing is asshole to Americans.

Two weeks have gone by since the boys told me I could stay with them. Niall comes in my room and says “I’m going to get food and nobody else wants to go with me” he did his puppy dog face “Will you come with me?” "Yes!" I said. We walked outside, he unlocked the black SUV and opened the door for me to get in. He drove for a little bit and I asked, “So where are we going?” “We’re getting take out from Nando’s.” he said plain and simple. “Umm, where?” I asked. “Nando’s” He said again. “Ever been there?” “Can’t say that I have” I said laughing. “Well, you’ll like it” he said. We pulled up in the parking lot and he said he would be right back. I watched as he went in and I could tell that the line was long, so I got out my phone searched Niall Horan and Nandos and then got on twitter and posted:

@EmmaKate18: So I am trying #Nandos for the first time today. I have never heard of it till now lol but I heard it was @NiallOfficial ‘s favorite place to eat. :3 thanks Google! Anyways my friend told me I would like it so maybe I will :3 Maybe one of these days I can tell y’all who my new friends are. #happygirl!

Niall came back with about 7 bags of food. “Umm are we all going to be able to eat all that?” I asked laughing. He said, “3 of the bags are mine and you and the lads can fight over the rest” he gave me a cheeky grin. We got back to the house and with all of us we ate every bit of the food Niall got. Louis, Liam, Zayn and Harry asked if we wanted to go to a club with them and I told them I have never been to one and I didn’t want to, tonight. I told them all to go but Niall insisted he stay with me so I told him it was up to him but he would miss out on the fun and he said he didn’t care.

Niall asked, “Do you want to watch a movie with me?” “Yeah, sure!” I said smiling, “But let me take a shower first!” I went upstairs, took my shower dried my hair and put on a pair of purple Sophie shorts and a yellow shirt that had a purple smiley face on it. I got my phone and went down stairs. He let me pick the movie I wanted to watch and I picked Fast 5.

We were sitting on the couch and I started to dose off, I laid my head down on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and I could smell the cologne he was wearing. It was Armani Mania, I knew cause it was what my ex-boyfriend wares. I remember because he made me buy it for him every month. I looked up at Niall and he looked back at me with those blue eyes that looked like the ocean they were so blue. I sat up as he kept looking right in my eyes, he leaned into me and I leaned into him. Our lips met and I felt like my body was on fire. We stopped kissing but our foreheads where touching. He smiled. “I have wanted to do that ever since I met you.” I smiled back. “Well” I got up and threw my leg over his lap and I touched my forehead to his again. I smiled. “Well do it again.” Our lips met again. As the kiss deepened he warped his arms around my waist. We were still like that when Liam came in dragging a clearly drunk Harry. He almost dropped Harry when he saw what we were doing. “Umm, care to share what’s going on here?” he asked razing an eye brow. I jumped up when he said that and said “ Here, let me take Harry to his room. You two can talk.” 

*-------------------comment and let me know what you think please! Xx-------------------*