TrueMU and Deadlox 9

OH SHIT Sorry to leave you hanging there X//3

Ty's POV

As I was pulling down TrueMU's zipper I heard the door knob turn and Sky walked in.

"OH SHIT," I whispered to myself.

We all just stared at one another. We were on the bed shirtless, I was about to pull down TrueMU's pants and possibly do horrible things with him, and Sky walked in.

It was silent forever. My heart was in my stomach.

I finally decided to let go of the zipper and get off the bed, still holding eye contact with Sky. He had a weird look on his face and his eyes were bloodshot.

He was drunk.

My heartbeat slowed a bit. Would he remember this? Would he think it was a dream.

I threw my shirt on and walked Sky back down stairs to his bedroom. Why was he drunk?

I walked into his room and saw why. Dawn had left. She finally did it.

"I'm sorry, friend," I whispered as I tucked him into bed for the long night ahead of him.

His words were too slurred to comprehend.

I walked out of the room and closed the door silently and heard Sky starting to weep.

I went back upstairs and saw that TrueMU had gotten dressed again.

"He's drunk," I said walking in.

"Will he remember?" TrueMU's voice was shaky.

"Probably not. He'll think it was a dream or something."

"Good," TrueMU said. He was obviously embarrassed beyond belief and never wanted to try that again.

"I'm sorry," I walked over to TrueMU who had returned to his original spot by the window. I walked up behind him and hugged him from behind. He went limp. That scene really took it out of him.

I helped him to his bed and lied him down. He pulled the covers up himself and turned towards the door and the chair.

I walked around and sat in the chair.

"What're you doin..." TrueMU's voice was coming back. Was that berry actually helping? Some many questions. Not enough time.

"Dunno... I'm not tired yet."

"Oh..." TrueMU's eyes were falling. He was out within minutes.

I got up and walked down stairs to the kitchen to get some water.