TrueMU and Deadlox 4

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I am back. I am ungrounded (hopefully) and I will be writing more! I am so deeply sincerely sorry that I have not uploaded, for those of you dedicated fans lol. Anyway, enjoy!

AUTHOR'S NOTE (and questions...)

Should I add Kermit?

Should I add more squids? (Ew...)

Should I add more romance?

Even though this is a TrueMU and Deadlox fanfic, should I add some romance between Sky and Dawn? Not a full story, just bits and pieces.

How are you guys liking it so far? Anything you want me to change? Anything you want me to add? Keep the same?

Oh and FYI, I hope this doesn't seem selfish or mean, but I'm not going to add people who are reading this. Sowwy. Maybe my next fanfic. If I write one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TrueMU started to cry as Deadlox walked over, arms wide open. They embraced. Deadlox then stepped back and TrueMU saw his face. It was beaten, bruised, scratched, and everything. His hair was also messy and his budder armour was worn. TrueMU looked down at Deadlox's sword and saw squid blood. TrueMU winced.

"I told you not to go!" TrueMU's voice had gotten much better. He couldn't yell, but he could speak. Deadlox looked down.

"Then I guess you don't want this." He pulled a bottle out of his bag labeled "CURE" and was glowing green, unlike the blue lolligoitis poison. TrueMU stared at the bottle, his eyes glowing. A smile came to his face. He reached for the bottle but Deadlox pulled it away. "Hey hey hey! Two things. One, where's my thank you? Two, you can't take it one go. You take a teaspoon a day for two weeks." Sky got up to get the teaspoon.

The two sat down on the bed and talked about the journey. TrueMU disagreed with everything Deadlox did. "Did you......did you kill them?" asked TrueMU. Deadlox had no words. TrueMU looked away and said nothing. The two sat in silence until Sky got back. "Holy crap guys. The awkwardness in this room is like jello." Deadlox looked up with no emotion. TrueMU was looking at the desk in the corner, the opposite direction of the other two. "Here's a teaspoon..." Sky handed the teaspoon to Deadlox. He took the teaspoon and poured some of the Cure into it. TrueMU took the spoon, almost spilling it, and gulped it down. TrueMU shot up.

"What is this?!" He coughed and waved his hands in front of his mouth. "It tastes horrible!" Deadlox couldn't help laughing as his friend jumped around then sprinted out of the room downstairs in the kitchen to get water.

Sky and Deadlox went downstairs to find TrueMU's head under the faucet sink washing out his mouth. "Did you swallow it, at least?!" ask Sky. TrueMU just moaned. "I'll take that as a yes. Welp, get used to that. You're going to take that for two weeks, friend! Whether you like it or not." TrueMU got most of the taste out of his mouth and turned off the sink. Deadlox was still giggling as TrueMU half-heartedly punched him. TrueMU went over and sat on the couch, still sticking his tongue out and breathing heavily.

"How'd it taste?" asked Deadlox still holding back a laugh. TrueMU just stared at him with a death glare.

"It was weird... It was spicy, sour, sweet, bitter, and squidy all at the same time..." answered TrueMU.

Sky shuddered. "The squidy part must've been the worse!" TrueMU agreed. Deadlox went over and got a glass of water for the still hyperventilating astronaut. He sat down and gave TrueMU the water.

"Calm down. I'm sure it wasn't THAT bad..." blurted Deadlox. TrueMU stared at Deadlox, then proceeded to walked upstairs.

"You want to try it?!" he asked, calling back at Deadlox.

"You need it more than I do!" Deadlox yelled. Dawn came out of her and Sky's bedroom and yelled at the two of them "Stop yelling!"

"Hypocrit," Deadlox muttered.

"I heard that!" Dawn acknowledged through the closed door. Sky pointed to his ears, meaning that Dawn's were fine tuned.

TrueMU came down and nearly choked Deadlox trying to get him to try the Cure. Like a ninja, Sky grabbed the spoon out of TrueMU's hands. TrueMU and Deadlox began to wrestle on the couch as Sky poured the Cure back into the bottle TrueMU brought down with him. TrueMU got tired quickly. Although he was feeling better, he wasn't fully well yet.