TrueMU and Deadlox 3

Author's note:

So, I know there's only a couple people reading this, but I need your opinion.

Should the relationship between Deadlox and TrueMU get more:

A- Romantic

B- Sexual

C-Friendly

D-Something else (you choose!)

Write in the comments what you think!

Also, sorry if the chapters are getting shorter. I should've made the first chapter into two parts or something....

Aaaaaand... I'm having a little mental/writer's block... HALP!

Last thing, tell me if you like the POV changes. If not, I'll change it back.

ENJOY!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 3

Grabbing his survival package and suiting up in budder armour with diamond back-up, Deadlox was ready to go. He was planning on leaving early in the morning, so no one could stop him, but mainly so he wouldn't have to confront TrueMU. Deadlox quickly threw the bag on his back, put away his sword, and walked down the stairs silently. He made it down from his third story room down to the first floor exit. He thought he was going to get away with this journey.

Nope.

He heard someone shift on the couch and sit up. It was dark in the room until the figure stood up slowly and flicked the light switch.

"TrueMU, what are you doing?!" Deadlox asked, confused by his surprise appearance. "You're supposed to be in bed!" Deadlox walked over to help the limping astronaut. TrueMU pushed him away. He could barely even utter the few words. "Don't go." Deadlox was not going to let TrueMU see him cry, again. He grabbed TrueMU's arm and started to drag him upstairs. TrueMU resisted. "Resistance is futile," said Deadlox, trying to brighten up the mood. TrueMU put his finger up to his own lips, signaling to be quieter. Deadlox hushed himself. When they reached the bed, TrueMU had gained some strength, but still not enough to stop Deadlox. Deadlox lied TrueMU on the bed. TrueMU shot up and grabbed Deadlox and hugged him. Deadlox was startled but slowly wrapped his arms around TrueMU. They held each other. Deadlox now knew that TrueMU had figured out that lolligoitis was terminal and that he had little to no hope of survival. Deadlox felt TrueMU nuzzle in closer and felt the warmth of TrueMU's breath on his neck. This gave him chills, but he did not react.

Neither one of the two wanted the hug to end. It went on for a good 5 minutes, then TrueMU pulled away to shield his hacking. His body bounced with every cough. Deadlox rubbed TrueMU's back, trying to comfort him. "I'm tired," whispered TrueMU.

"Then sleep," answered Deadlox. TrueMU shook his head and said "You'll leave." This was true. Deadlox still attempting to adventure to Squidlandia and find a cure. "It doesn't matter. You can't stop me anyway."

"Please don't," TrueMU protested. Deadlox stood up and TrueMU grabbed his hand. His hands are so soft, thought Deadlox.

"Fine, I'll stay." TrueMU smiled and lied down. Deadlox sat in the chair and rubbed the top of TrueMU's hand with his thumb. TrueMU's eyes started to droop, but shot open again. Every time, closing more and more, until finally, they shut. Deadlox was ready to leave. He had left his stuff downstairs. He heard someone in the house starting to stir, so he ran downstairs and bolted out the door, not saying another word.

When TrueMU woke up, Sky and Dawn were standing next to the bed looking down at him. TrueMU sat up and looked around the room. No Deadlox in sight. He frowned and looked up at the couple. Sky shook his head, and said "Do you know where he went?" TrueMU gestured to the marker and white board. Dawn walked over, uncapped the marker, and handed it to TrueMU. He wrote "He's going to get a cure."

Sky looked at Dawn and they both got a worried look on their face. Sky spoke up and said "There was news about a squid massacre. We realized that it could've been Deadlox, but we had hoped not. The squids were finally calming down and we had a subtle peace with them." Sky turned around and cursed Deadlox under his breath. Dawn sat down in the chair and grabbed TrueMU's hand. He pulled away, remembering how Deadlox's hands felt. He turned away from Dawn and looked out the second story window.

(spontaneous POV change!)

~~~~~~~TrueMU's POV~~~~~~~~

"RUN!!!!" yelled Deadlox. We were being chased by around 50,000 squids, all wearing budder armour and wielding budder swords. Some were catching up and we were running out of sprint. I could feel myself slowly slipping. Deadlox looked back and he had a worried look in his eyes. He was getting further and further away from me. My vision was getting blurry and I could feel the tips of the budder swords scratching my back. The pain made me push on. Then I felt the spikes of a cactus penetrate my face, arms, legs, and chest. I bounced back instantly, but then I was covered by tentacles. The squids were grabbing, pulling, squeezing, and poking me. They weren't going to kill me. They were going to torture and harass me. "No! Get off! DEADLO-" the tentacles wrapped around my mouth, throat, and chest cut me off. I got light-headed and finally gave in. I passed out as the squids shook me.

(Back to normal...)

~~~~~~~~~Third person POV~~~~~~~~~~

"TrueMU, wake up!" begged Sky, shaking him furiously. TrueMU shot up sweating and on the verge of tears. He looked around the room, not realizing that he had just experienced a nightmare. Sky saw the distress in his friends face and turned towards the door. Standing there was just who TrueMU wanted to see. Deadlox. "I'm back..."