My Heart Chapter 11

*Recap*

"HELP ME !"

"ELLA!" His hand raised higher.

"NO! NO STOP!" I shrieked shoving against the ropes around my arms. I was rubbing my wrists raw.

"SHUT UP!" He pulled his hand off my leg, and I didn't even have time to sigh in relief, before something sharp was plunged into my lower abdomen. A quick gasp left my lips, followed by a gurgled scream. I felt warm sticky, liquid seep through my shirt. And I barley had time to think before I was hit across the head with something hard. Forcing me back into sleep. Oh god help me. And the blackness swallowed me.

*Present*

*Jermey's POV*

My heart was throbbing. I had my head in my hands. Shay was driving fast. It didn't matter though. We have no clue where she is. I did this. It's all my fault. If I would have pushed Layne off a secound sooner. I had panicked and froze. And because of that she was gone. No she wasn't gone. Breton had her. And god knows what he was doing to her. My heart clentched at the thought of him touching her. I fourcfully snapped my eyes. stop. Just don't think about it.

"We'll find her." Shay's calming voice spoke from beside me. I glanced at her from my hands. Her eyes were glistening.

"How can you be so sure?"

"This is Ella we are talking about. If she hasn't kicked his ass yet, she will. And then we'll find her." I nodded Shay was right. Ella could take care of her self.

"And" Shay paused "I love her. And love is all you need."

*Ella's POV*

It had felt like hours since anyone had come in. My sight was getting a little better. But to tell you the truth I was terrified. And regardless of what Jermemey did to me. I wanted him. I needed him to hold me. To promise me that evreything was going to be alright. I had managed to ever so slightly managed to loosen the ropes around my wrists. I just need a hard yank forward to get me free of them. And I would make Brenton do that part. If he would ever show up. I leaned my sore head against the back of the chair. My head was only there for a minute however, because the sound of a door being thrown open made me snap my head up. I could kind of make out Brenton's body approaching me. He was now right in front of me. I took a deep breath and readied myself for what I was about to do. Brenton reached out for my shoulders. I fourcfully yanked my body back against the chair. Please I begged silently. As I planned Brenton yanked my shoulders forward, freeing my hands. I only waited a split second before I jumped up and punched him in the face. Knocking him out cold. I ran swiftly...Errr stumbling towards the door. With every step I cringed my stomach burned where I had been stabbed. When I reached a broad oak door, I pushed gentally. Hoping this would lead somewhere. It did. A room. Damn it! How the hell do I get out of here? My head was spinning making it hard to walk. A crash made my heart jump into my throat. A large man erupted from the shadows, grabing me. A gurgled scream left my lips.

*Shay's POV*

Jeremey and I had stopped at a gas station to ask if the man had seen El or Brenton. Sadly he hadn't. Jeremey and I were jogging back out to his car when a sound off in the distance stopped me in my tracks. I cocked my head and heard it again. I took off running toward the sound. Before I knew it we were in front of an old chocolate shop. It looked completly abandoned. Another noise came. I know recognized the noise as a scream. Jeremey who was out of breath looked at me alarmed.

"Ella!" he cried and threw himself throught the door in to the store. I hesitantly followed. Jeremey and I followed the screams. After a minute they led us to a room. I quivered as my hand grasped the handel. I closed my eyes and pulled. When I opened my eyes I gasped. Some guy was on Ella. Her shirt was off. Her stomach was bleeding and her chest was covered in bruises. Her skin was so pale and her was was wet and stickey with blood. She was screaming and crying, she hadn't seen us yet. The guy on top of her pulled out a knife and like that, Jeremey was throwing the guy against a wall. I think Jeremey knocked the guy out because he didn't move. Jeremey was then running to Ella, while I stood there in shock. Ella's crying had turned into soft sobbing as she clung to Jeremey. He had his arms around her and her face was burried in his neck. He was whispering things to her trying calm her down.

"We need to get her to a hospital." Jeremey said picking Ella up in his arms and walking towards me. When we got outside, Jeremey climbed in the back of the car with Ella. I walked around to the drivers side.

All of a sudden my  phone vibrated. I flipped it open.

"Hello?"

"Shay? Where the hell are you?"  I smiled. Rex. He was so sweet! But a frown quickly replaced my smile.

"We found Ella."

"Is she okay?"

"I-I don't know. We are going to take her to a hospital" my voice broke and a small tear fell from my eye.

"Hey shhh its okay. Want me to meet you guys at the hospital?"

"yes please." I mumbled.

"Alright see you there. Bye"

" Bye." I muttered and snapped my phone shut. I climbed in the car and took off speeding to the hospital. Just then I heard jeremey.

"Ella! No Open Your eyes! NO Shit Shay GO!" I Pressed down harder on the pedal.

*At The Hospital*

*Jeremey's POV*

The docters had out her in a hospital room. They had said the wound itself shouldn't kill her, it had missed all videl organs, but the blood loss might. Her head wounds were serious they left her with a pretty severe concusion. She had three broken ribs, and a broken ankel. She was now laying in the hospital bed beside the chair I was in. I held her hand tightly in mine. The room was silent. All that could be heard was the slow beep of the machine, reminding me that she was barely alive. The shallow in take of her breath. And quiet sobbing, as i waited for her to wake. If she would.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter!

What did you think?

Ella got rescued yay!

But she's dieing :'( poor Jeremey.

Comment?

Vote?

I'll fix errors later.

Love ya

Kirby :P