My Heart Chapter 6

I was at the grocery store picking up:

Eggs

Milk

Bread

Shampoo

Soap

Dishwasher Detergent

Bagels

Toothpaste

And........Pickles

Funny list right? Well Funny, pissed of girls like food....and soaps. Jeremey was still ignoring me. I might as well have been poo. His poo. No wait if is was his poo, he might actually talk to me. I pushed my cart along angrily. I know! Music is the answer to everything. Except cancer. And AIDS. But any who... I turned on my I Pod and turned it on random. The song that came up was: Teardrops on my guitar, by Taylor Swift.

He says he's so in love

He's finally got it right

I wonder if he knows

He's all I think about at night

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar

The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star

He's the song in the car I keep singing

Don't know why I do

Drew walks by me

Can he tell that I can't breathe?

And there he goes, so perfectly

The kind of flawless I wish I could be

I was dancing...sort of, while pushing my cart.

She better hold him tight

I was interrupted by a thud and me landing on my butt. I glanced at the asshole who got in my way, and I was about to yell at him.......Until I saw that the asshole was Jeremey. My throat went dry and my face paled. I scrambled to stand up.

"Jeremey I-What are yo- WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?!" Alright Ella stay calm. Stay calm. Or screw calm. "Who the fuck do you think you are? My mother....Oh yeah she's a bitch too, never mind." All Jeremey did was stare at me. "HELLLLOOOOO??? DO YOU STILL SPEAK ENGLISH!?" I sighed whatever eff him. I grabbed my cart and took of angrily like death...with a shopping cart.

            Several hours later I found myself in front of Jeremey's house. I ponded on the door and jeremey answered. Where is his mom? Hmmmmmmm.... REX ABDUCTED HER O.O! Or she's at work...whatever WORK is..........

I let myself in and slammed his door shut.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?"

silence.

"JEREMEY!"

Silence.

"Fuck you asshole!" I turned to leave, but  I tan muscular hand grabbed my arm.

"Ella! STOP BEING SUCH A SELF CENTERED BITCH FOR FIVE SECONDS!"

"I AM NOT SELF CENTERED!"

"Sure you arn't"

"God you just don't understand!"

"ELLA!"

"You don't get it!" Tears burned in my eyes, threatening to fall.

"Ella, I have been trying to understand you since the day we met, so please, tell me everything I don't get!" He yelled back at me, but he seemed more hurt than angry.