| DYSTOPIA | h.s

Since the completion of 'DIFFERENT' I've been excited to let you know that I'll be posting another fanfiction which, of course, includes Harry. It has different ideas and styles of writing compared to this story and I can only hope you enjoy reading just as much as I did writing it.

I picture the protagonist [Jordyn] as Amber Heard because she's 'mom af'... anyway.

It's a lot more mature, not just in sexual terms but also personal themes. I've used some of my personal experience in the story and that is portrayed more through Harry's life. It's not just about battling zombies, or the physical aspect of violence, but it's also the mental and emotional capabilities a person can handle. And it just shows how much a human can take until they simply... give up.

The story is pre-written, so all chapters are already completed. I'll be updating once a week, so if you're into post-apocalyptic/zombie stories that sometimes make you sad, then 'DYSTOPIA' may be just for you!

update: i've already posted multiple chapters already, so if you head on over to my profile you can check it out. thank you so much for reading/voting/commenting on 'DIFFERENT'

update x2: 'DYSTOPIA' is now completed!!!