Chapter 2: Annoying

There he was. Just standing there with his cheeky grin. Niall, Zayn, and Liam were there too, but all I could focus on was Harry. Then someone annoying snapped me back to reality

"Could you tell mum I'm going out for a bit?" Louis told me. I think he saw me staring because there was a hint of annoyance in his voice. I directed my attention to him instead of his handsome band mate

"But...I thought there was something she was going to tell us tonight? Remember?" I asked remembering my mothers specific tone saying not to make plans for tonight. Good thing Lou was paying attention like he never does.

"Damn! I completely forgot! Do you think she would consider having this talk tomorrow night?" He asked like it was a genuine question. Of course mum wouldn't reschedule. When she wants things done she gets things done no questions asked.

"Oh what so you can dumbly forget again and make plans? No, she said tonight and its tonight!" I said annoyed. It irritated me how much he could get away with. Just because he's in a world famous band does not mean he can just start doing what he wants.

"Alright, calm down you little brat. Tell her I'll be back for dinner but for now we are going out." He said as he was pulling on a pair of toms. That comment really made me angry.

"I am not a brat!" I raised my voice this time to make sure he understood that I was angry.

"It's not my fault you were too irresponsible to remember!" I full on shouted. I glanced at the boys and could see that they were getting uncomfortable. Louis could too.

"Excuse me while I deal with my incompetent little brat of a sister!" He said as he walked towards me and grabbed my arm. I looked at them and could see Harry was holding back a smile. Did he think this was funny? To see his best friend dragging away his kid sister? Of course. That's what they always thought about me. Lucy Tomlinson, baby. That was another reason I was irritated with Louis. It wasn't his fault I was born last but I could still be angry.

"Let go of me!" I growled. He dropped my arm.

"What is the matter with you? Ever since I've been home you have been nothing but a jerk to me! I don't need to teach you some manners do I?" He asked. I winced at the thought. I sighed.

"No. You don't. Sorry." I mumbled just loud enough so he could understand what I said. All of a sudden we could hear some grunting and then Niall's obnoxious(In a cute way) laugh.

"Best get back before they break something. I'll be back for dinner." And with that. He turned and went back to the guys. Not caring how he left me feeling. I slowly followed him, making sure not to make any noise so he wouldn't know I was there. I looked towards the boys as they were headed out. One boys curly hair had most of my attention. He put on his leather jacket and left with the others.

If only he knew...

• • •

*I know I haven't updated in a while but I think I should continue the story. I will mainly focus on this now and less on imagines. What do you guys think?

Comment

Vote