Chapter 6: Liam

As I was sitting in the bathroom I couldn't help but examine Liam's each and every movement as he took a towel to my bleeding hand. Why was he helping me? Don't get me wrong, I am very grateful for it, but why? I guess the question I really wanted to ask was: Why was Harry NOT helping me? I felt awful for thinking that, but I couldn't help it. After what happened the other day, I guess I jumped to conclusions that he was interested in me. He probably thought Lou slapping me was funny.

There was a sharp pain as Liam started to pull one of the bigger chunks of glass out of my hand. I winced at the pain.

"I'm so sorry!" He said quickly, stopping from pulling.

"No no just. Do it fast." I managed through the sharp breaths of extreme pain. Smashing that picture didn't seem like a good idea now. Once again he grabbed on to the chunk of glass.

"I'll count to three. One...Two..." before he finished he ripped the glass out catching me off guard. More blood started to come out. I was starting to feel sick. Before I could faint in front of Liam, I looked away. A few tears slipped down my face.

I felt a warm hand touch my cheek and wipe away the few tears that slipped past my eyes and down my cheek. I turned and stared into those deep brown eyes. I could just get lost in them. 

"Why did you come to help me?" I asked very softly, almost so he couldn't hear. Once I said it I wish I hadn't. I hoped for the best and that he didn't hear it, but he had ears like a bat.

"I heard the crash and wanted to make sure you were alright. We all were shocked when Louis hit you. Harry got especially mad" He explained. That last part made me smile a little. Did Harry defend me? 

"What did he do?" I asked again. I guess I meant what did they all do, but my mind was circling around that one thought. Harry cared enough to defend me. 

"What could he do? Harry is strong, and so are Niall and I, but not as strong as Lou. He left the house to cool down and we all just kind of sat there awkwardly." He replied as he dabbed my hand with a tissue.

"Alright get ready for another chunk" He said. Bracing myself I squeezed my eyes shut, preparing for the insane amount of pain that was about to shoot up my arm. 

As Liam started to pull it out the bathroom door suddenly opened causeing both me, and unfortunaltely Liam, to jump. The glass came out with him and he gave me a huge apologetic look and put the washcloth back on the fresh wound that was bleeding even worse than the other one.

"Sorry. Urm Liam...well when you're done we need you for something.

"What is it?" He asked looking puzzled. His strong, yet gentle hand was still holding the washcloth on mine. I watched his movements as he returned his attention to me. Wow. Was he always this handsome? No! Focus Lucy you're hand looks like the scene from a zombie movie.

"Erm, well it's about Lou. Just come out when you're done with that" he sighed walking away. So I was a that. Fantastic. I went from being the kid sister to that. What does "that" even mean? 

"Sorry" he mumbled paying full attention to my hand. We got out, well actually Liam got out, the last piece of glass and I swear there was more blood on the washclothe than what could have been in my hand.

"Can you handle it from here? Just until I'm done with Lou, then I will come back and help you bandage it up" He said with a soft expression. Was he always this nice? Of course he was. He was Liam Payne. Gosh Lucy quit asking and answering your own questions and focus on your dying hand!

"Yes, I've got it" I mumbled back staring at my hand. As much as it killed me to look at it, I didn't want to look at Liam because there was a good chance that I was blushing my brains out.

"Alrighty then. I will be right back." And with that he left me alone. I ripped my eyes away from my hand and tried to think of something else, but I just couldn't stop thinking of Liam and Harry. I wish I could control my brain! I held the pressure as I jumped down from the counter.

I heard some grunts and yelling from outside. Me and my nosy self rushed out of the bathroom and towards the front of the house. I could care less that I was dripping blood everywhere. I got to the front door which was slightly cracked and opened it all the way and when I looked out the scene nearly made me faint.

Harry was holding his nose which was spewing blood, while Louis had Liam in a headlock...

                                                                                          \\\\\\

Sorry if this chapter is a little shorter. What do you think so far? Please 

Comment

Vote 

:)