Chapter 4: Harry

Today was the day. Harry was moving in! Well, so were the rest of the guys, but my main focus was Harry. I mean to think that curly haired boy would be living in the same house as me! It gave my stomach a weird tingly feeling when I thought about it.

"Don't go acting like a little brat again when they get here!" Lou said brushing past me as I was straightening up the shelves and thinking many forbidden thoughts.

"Don't go acting like a jerk and I won't!" I yelled. It seemed as though the closer the boys were to arriving, the more irritating he was.

We spent the week figuring out where the guys would sleep. With a lot of arguing we agreed that Niall would sleep on the couch, Liam in the guest room, and Harry would take my mums room. It took a lot to convince Lou that Harry should sleep in my mums room instead of one of the others. My room was right across the hall. And before you get that thought in your perverted head, I was not planning on doing anything with Harry in my mums bedroom. It was just a nice thought to know that that tall, handsome boy would be sleeping just across the hall...

As I was fantasizing over how I would "accidentally" run into him in the morning hopefully catching him shirtless, I was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. This was it.

I started towards the door when al of a sudden out of no where Lou jumps out scaring the living hell out of me. He opened the door quickly saying hi to his bandmates. Meanwhile I was still standing there, mildly shocked by the flying Lou.

"Hi Lucy" came a familiar voice snapping me out of my daze. It was Liam. He gave me a soft smile while setting his bag down and looking around. I watched the others as they were doing the same. I don't get why they acted like it was a foreign house. They've probably been in it a hundred times.

"Hey guys." I muttered as they walked past into the hall. Niall heading straight to the kitchen. We all knew why and left him be.

"Hey Lucy" came from behind me. When I turned around I met his mesmerizing green eyes.

"Um...h-hi!" I stuttered. The fact that he was standing right in front of me and talking to me, almost made me faint. I had never been this close to him.

"LUCY!" A high pitched voice yelled making me jump back in shock. It wasn't for a few seconds that I realized there were two large, strong hands on my arms keeping me balanced. I glanced up at Harry who was looking down at me with a slight smile on his face.

"Alright there, love" he said quietly to me. Reluctantly I pulled away, still wanting to stay in his strong grasp but knowing if Lou saw he would go bananas.

"Y-yes. I'm fine" I mumbled walking down the hall towards Louis.

"What is it, what do you need?" I sighed coming into the kitchen. I glanced over to see Niall not surprisingly digging through a bag of crisps. I always wondered how that boy can eat and stay that skinny. It amazed me.

"I need you to show them their rooms. I need to go get some more food" he shot a nasty look at Niall who just shrugged and shoved another crisp into his mouth.

"thorry" he mumbled through a mouthful of food. God, I hated when he did that.

"Don't they know the house?" I asked in a higher tone voice. But the look Lou gave me made me shut up and tug Liam toward the guest room.

"Here it is. Towels are in your bathroom." I said directing my hands as though I were a tour guide. Next was Harry's room. Niall already knew where the couch was and he knew he was sleeping on it. I have to admit, after my little scare in the hall I was a bit nervous.

"Um...you are staying here. The bathroom is right next to it. And...uh...yeah." I sort of mumbled. He went in and through his bag on the bed chuckling.

"Lucy, I know where everything is. Lou was just giving you a hard time." He said over his shoulder as he started removing clothing from his bag.

"Oh..." I muttered. I didn't know what to do so I turned and went to my room just across the hall. As I was getting something from the top of my dresser I heard a creak at the door. I spun around to see the large, handsome boy leaning in my doorway.

"So....you're right across the hall." He said with a small smile that seemed more of a smirk. I could feel that tingling feeling, but way more intense.

"Uh...yeah...I guess" I said staring at his beautiful face. I can't just pick one thing because all of his features are perfect.

"Good to know." He said full on smirking. He tilted his head back and backed away slowly, heading back downstairs. I stood frozen for a few minutes, taking in what all just happened. I tried thinking of an explanation but only two words were on my mind...

Holy sh*t!

• • •

So what do you think so far? I hope this chapter was longer and sorry for the later update! Thanks for voting, but I really hope to get more! If you are enjoying this please share it and tell people about it! Thanks. :) please

Comment

Vote

:)