Chapter 10

OMG!!! Ten!!! Yayyy!!! Thanks to all my AMAZING fans for sticking with, even when I didn't upload, for, like, a month. You people are AMAZING!!!

Natalie <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**NOT EDITED**

Chapter 10

Kasidy's POV

 "So you do like him!?!" Kelly exclaimed

"I never said that!" I said, defensely

"But you thought it!" she said

"Look, Kel, I honestly have no idea if I like the boy or not" I said, quietly, making sure Fred couldn't hear me. "Besides, it's not like he would like me, I'm Bellatrix's daughter, his freaking enemy!"

Kelly muttered something I couldn't pick up, then louder said, "Low self-estime much?"

"Well, it's true... and can you get me something else to wear!?! You know I hate this top, only girls like you aren't afraid of this... thing" I said, looking down at the top. it was a tight, low cut red halter, totally showing clevage.

"Why? It looks great on you. Guys will be practiclly drooling on you!" Kelly said

"But I look like... Chang!" I said, not exactly happy about that.

Kelly shoke her head, "No," she said, "You look sexy"

"I look stupid! and these pants are too tight!" I complained

"Kassandra." Kelly said sternly, "I'm going to be rude right now, but... Shut the hell up, and go show him what you really look like" she winked at the end, practically push me out, lucky me, I still had my shoes... thank god she's a few sizes smaller then me, or I would be wearing high heels... How does anyone ever wear those?!?

"Finally-" Fred said, seeing me, I swear, his jaw could have droped down to hell.

"What..." I asked, trying to ignore that fact his eyes were drifting to my breasts, instead of my face. I snap my fingers in front of his face quickly, "Oi! Weasley, my face is up here"

"S-Sorry..." he stuttered, looking back at my face

I shoke my head, "Come on, let's get back to the castle so I can change out of this... And so we can eat" As if agreeing with me, my tummy rumbled at the thought of food.

Fred smirked. "Someone's hungry..."

"That I am... So, let's go!" I said walking towards the door, "Bye Ms. Rosemetra! Bye Kelly!"

"Bye" They coursed together.

Fred and I walked out of the house, well, him walking me skipping.

"Don't trip now" he joked

"I won't-" I said, just as I triped. Luckily, Fred cought me, and pull me back, stumbling into him, causing him to fall backwards onto the little platform.

"Opps" I said, on top of Fred, I looked into his warm, chocolatey eyes. They made me only want him more... I could almost feel myself leaning into him, and I could have sworen he was coming towards me.

"We should go..." he whispered, I felt his hot breath on my lips, his only inches away from mine, why must he torture me? How, is the better question. Me, Kassandra Lestrange, has never fall for someone, never even kissed someone, yet, here I am, ON TOP of Fred Weasley. How the hell does that happen!?!