Chapter 7

**NOT EDITED**

Chapter 7

Kasidy's POV

I watch as the sunlight came though my window, I could also hear Fred snoring. I has to giggle at the sound of him snoring, he sounded like a Bear for gods sake!! With that, I dragged my lazy ass out of bed, and walked over to the washroom, and began to get ready. I must have been I. There for a bit, because Fred started banging on the door. 

"Yo! Kasidy, hurry up" he said, yawning at the end.  

"calm your hormones,Fred," I said as I open the door, only to see Fred standing there, only wearing some boxers. 

"maybe you need to calm yours, Lestrange" he smirked, It kind if hurt to know we were back to last names... 

"Whatever, Weasley" I said, turning around and going back into my room to grab my bag.

Fred's POV

"Whateve, Weasley" she said, leaving. Fuck, why do I always have to mess things up?!? 

I was about to call after her when she slamed the door shut. 

I looked at myself in the mirror, I was a mess. I guess staying up all might trying to figure out ways for he girl of your dreams to be your girlfriend does that to a guy. I quickly got ready, still trying to figure out ways to find out if she liked mr, and if she didn't, ways for her to like me. As I walked into the great hall, I looked for her, she look pissed.  

"Freddie!" a voice said, my ex, Angeila Johnson. 

"Yeah?" I said, not paying attention to her. 

"We should, like, totally hang out sometime!" she gushed  

"Uhhh..." I said, not wanting to be rude. 

"Fred," Said George, coming to save me. "Come on, we need to figure out how we're getting the money for our shop." 

"Right!" I said, leaving with him, I quickly snuke a glance at Kassandra, as she ran out of the hall, with a piece of parchment in her hand.

Kassandra's POV

I ran. Fast. I had to leave. Go. Vanish. I wouldn't end up like my mother. I'm not a cold, selfish bitch... right? I still had my mother's letter, telling me who and what I had to become.

You will, you must.

Those four words rang out in my head, I slowed. 

Maybe, just maybe, I should do this. I...I could give the information to Dumbledore. I never really thought about which side I was in, but he scares the living fuck out of me. So, that's what I decided, I'll do thus, and give the information to Dumbledore. 

"Miss Lestrange, are you ready?" said Snape. 

"yes" I had just closed my future with that one, shirt, 3 lettered word. That word could be the end of my life, but, this could help Potter, so I guess it was for the greater good. 

I took hold of his arm, and we apperated away. (( AN; iknow you can't apperated on Hogwarts grounds, but, whatever)) 

"Mother" I said, once we landed. 

"He's waiting, he is not happy for you making him wait" she said, pointing to the door at the end of the hall. 

As I walked towards my possiable death. 

In no time, I reached the door, if a fucking murderer. I knocked on the door, unsure if I was to knock or just come in. 

"Enter" a cold, murderus voice whispered