Chapter 13

:OOOO Chapter 13!!! how unlucky!! :3 I also apologize for the over-a-month wait, my lifes just been really busy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**NOT EDITED**

Chapter 13

 "Wake up... Kassie..." I heard someone say, as they shoke me. I opened my eyes to see Fred very close, I sat up quickly, only to bonk heads with him.

"Ow!" We both said at the same time, then laughed.

"That's what you get for standing over me, Freddie," I said, rubbing my forhead, "Why's you wake me up, any ways? It's a saturday."

"I got a letter from my mum..." He said, "We're not going home for Chirstmas break cause aparently something goings on here, that my mum wants the family to stay for."

I nodded my head, "Ok..." I pushed the covers off and got up. "Freddie..." I said, pointing to the door, "Get out, I gotta change."

Fred got off of my bed, and walked out threw the bathroom. Quickly, I threw on some skiny jeans, a tank top, and a baggy sweater. I walked into the washroom, as Fred walked in the other door, from his room. We both walked up to the double sinks, and both did our daily things. I walked back into my room, slipping on some ankle boots, a braclet, and a headband. I walked out of my room to see Fred waiting for me. 

"Come on," he said walking down the stairs, me following him. "I told George we'd meet him and Lexi in the greathall for breakfast"

I nodded, and walked with him to the great hall, chatting about nothing at all. Fred and I sat across from Lexi and George, who were currently snogging.

I coughed loudly, as they broke apart, both red as George's hair. "Good morning to you, too" I joked, with a small smirk across my face.

"Oh, shut it, Lestrange" Lexi joked, throwing a roll at me, I coughed it easily, and bite into it. 

"What's on the schule for today?" George asked

"Detention, pranks, the ussal, what about you two, tagging along?" Fred asked

Lexi shoke her head, "Me and Kasidy are having girl time."

"When did I agree to this?" I blurted.

Lexi rolled her eyes, "FIne. Wanna have girl time today?"

"Sure." I grinned. Lexi just rolled her eyes at me. 

Fred and George both had a look on their face. "Girls..." They muttered at the same time. 

At this, Lexi and I smirked, and replied, "Boys."

"What?" Said Fred

"At least we aren't compcated as you girls are! We only have 3 things on our minds-" George stopped suddenly, realizing what he said.

"And they are?" Lexi asked smoothly, but I knew she was dying to know, as was I.

Fred and George shared a look, Fred nodded, "Three things go on in most guys heads. Food, sports, and sex."

Lexi and I rolled our eyes. Typcail guys. 

George takes a bit out of his apple and asks us, "What goes on in girls minds?"

"That, my friend, is a secert." I smirked.

Lexi laughed, "Come on, We'll cut you some slack." 

I outed, but said, "We think of guys-"

Lexi cut me off, "Shopping"

"and....-"

"How we look" 

I glared at her, "I was gonna say pranks... and stop cutting me off!" 

Lexi glared back, "Most girls don't think about pranks" 

"Duh," I said, " 'cause girls are dumbasses." 

Fred choked on his juice with laughter, "Are you calling yourself a dumbass?" 

With that comment, I wacked Fred over the head. Hard. "Of course not! Just retarded girly girls are dumbasses. Not awesome people like myself." 

Fred rolled his eyes, as Lexi got up. "Come on, Kasidy." Slowly, I got up out of the seat, and made my way to the door with Lexi. "Ok," she said, once we were back at the prefect common rooms. "What's the big dea with you and Fred?!?" 

"Nothing." I said, a little sad.

"Geez, you really are a dumbass!" 

"EH!" I said, higly offended, well Lexi giggled.

"I just mean, have you seen the way Fred looks at you? It's totally obvious he's into you." We were in my room at this, and Lexi sat down on my bed, well I sat down on my piano bench. 

I was quiet for a moment, before asking, "Do you really think so?"

"Girl? I know so" 

"Ok," I said, "Enough talk about me. What about you and George! Give me the deatials!" 

Lexi blushed and giggled quietly at the same time, "He's funny, sweet, caring... And a great snog, too" 

I laughed at that, well playing a few random notes, "What'd ya think the guys are up to?" 

"Dunno." Lexi said, slowly. The rest of our day was just spent like that, not doing anything, really, just sitting around, and talking. AT dinner time, me and Lexi made our way over to the Slytherin table, sincce the guests were coming at dinner.

(A/N: Hola, I couldn't find the people coming in, in the book, so we're just gonna pretend that all happened, bye!) 

After dinner, I was walking back to the common room with Fred, "That was pretty wicked!" He excalimed.

I nodded, "It was pretty cool, I just really hope...-" I was cut off by a fimallir- and annoying voice- my cousin. Annie Black.