Chapter 23: His Regrets

Kenneth's POV

         Andito ako ngayon sa may pool area.

I was thinking about what happened last night.

         F*ck! I am really an *ss for doing that. I just raped my ex - bestfriend / wife.

Hindi ko man alam kung maicoconsider ba na rape iyon since mag - asawa naman kami. But in a way or another, I forced her. kahit baliktarin man ang lahat, pinilit ko pa rin.

        Sh*t! I don't know what I'm feeling right now.

                   For years that we've been together as a married couple, I kept insulting her and labeled her b*tch, sl*t, fl*rt, d*rty, and all when in fact, I was the first man in her life.

D*mn! I'm really stupid! She's a virgin for pete's sake!

Maybe I was so d*mn wrong to think that she's a b*tch. Mali -- I'm really so f*cking stupid. F*ck! How can I be so dumb? I'm blinded by my anger. Kaya siguro hindi ko magawang pag explainin siya.

                                    Sh*t! How stupid of me. Bestfriend ako eh. Bestfriend ako. But what have I done? I ruined her. Dinungisan ko siya.

She was the girl who almost have it all.

              She got the looks, the body, the brain, the popularity, the power, the money..

and the heart.

She has a d*mn pure heart.

          She was the one who never ever turned her back at me.

She was there. She always had.

     Even though all I give to her is pain, she just stood still.

Sinapak. Sinampal. Tinadyakan. Sinipa. Pinalo. Hinampas. Hinulog sa hagdan. Sinaktan. Ininsulto. Lahat - lahat na.

                              Pero ni minsan, hindi ko narinig ang reklamo niya. Oo, there are times that she beg for me to stop but never have she tried na isumbat sa akin lahat ng panankit na ginawa ko sa kaniya.

Oo. I admit it. Alam ko ang mga ginawa niya.

                      She attends on meeting I fail to attend. She covers up for all my shortcomings. She did her best so that our parents won't know kung ano ang pinaggagagawa ko sa kaniya. She did her best to protect me, my reputation, and my name. Minsan, matutulog siya ng sobrang gabi na at gigising ng napakaaga para magtrabaho. Magtrabaho hindi lamang ng mga trabaho niya kundi maging ng mga trabaho ko.

Oo, I know that she tried her best para hindi ko malaman.

                           Oo, aaminin ko. Aaminin ko na ang laki kong tanga para gawin lahat ng iyon sa kaniya.

     Napayuko nalang ako. Kanina pa pala tumutulo ang mga luha ko.