Chap. 38

Liberty's POV

We were waiting for the boys to show up at the park.

I was getting nervous.

Connor had texted me that he loved me.

I know I love him too but, we aren't even dating. We never even told eachother that we thought that we liked one and other let alone loved.

It's kind of sad that we scared him so much that he confessed that and it wasn't that romantic and... and I'm babbling.

"Hey, there they are!" I yell when I saw the boys to our left.

I was looking at the boys's faces and they looked sad and scared. Except Ross of course who knew that it was a prank.

"Liberty!" Connor yells.

I watch as he sprints to me.

He could really run!

He reaches me shortly and picks me up and spins me.

"Connor!" I giggle as he sets me down.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held me by my waist tightly.

"You really got me." He admits looking a little sadder but still had the ghost of a smile.

"I'm sorry." I say and smile innocently.

"Umm, about that text..." He starts.

"I... I love you too, Connor." I say softly.

"Really?" He asks surprised but smiling.

"Yeah." I say and smile up to him.

"Can I do something?" He asks nervously.

I nod and he starts leaning down.

I close my eyes and tilt my head up to him.

Soon I felt his warm lips on mine.

We shared our first kiss.

It was...

MAGICAL!

I felt the fireworks and butterflies.

"I love you Libby."

"I love Connor."

"You girls really scared all of us... Actually Ross didn't seem scared at all..."

"It was revenge but Ross didn't fall for it. him and Tia know eachother very very well. They're so in love." I say smiling at the thought of them getting married.

"Yeah, they'll definitly be together forever. I'm totally going to their wedding." Connor jokes.

"Me too!"

"Just look at them. He even knew it was fake and they're still getting seperation anxiety."

"I missed you." I say.

"I missed you too... Libby, will you go out with me and be my girl?"

"Yes!" I say and hug Connor tightly.

***

It was weird but everyone, without speaking a word, decided to head home.

We all went up to our designated rooms and got ready.

Me and Connor changed and crawled into the sheets and blankets.

"I'm glad you came here." Connor says.

"I'm glad too. You did a good thing bringing her home."

"I had to, she was so nice and amazing. Best decision I've made after loving you and asking you out."

"Wow, that was so cheesy." I mutter.

"You loved it."

"Yeah, because it's you."

"See you're just as bad."

"I know, I'm tried though."

"Night Lib."

"Night Con.

"I love you Liberty."

"I love you too Connor."

In a blink we were asleep.

***

The picture is of Liberty and Connor and Kian and Andrea. Just ignore Ricky/ the guy on the left. :)

Also! The external link has failed me... again. Here's a video of Our2ndLife (Connor and his friends) and some Youtubers including the one who is playing Liberty, JennxPenn... Her and Connor are in the back sitting like right next to eachother <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieA7NnIvJ8o&list=PLw3coGQjSHNdcJRaNShJwvukfxsx9sWLt&index=2