Chap. 2

"What's your name?" The casting director asks.

"Tia Hudgens." I say confidently.

"Okay, we are going to bring in the male now."

I was nervous for this part. We had to run lines with a male who is auditionning together. I am hoping the guy I get is good. Like really good. And nice. And good looking.

The guy that walked in had blond hair and hazel eyes. They looked brown but I could see some green in them. He was a little taller than me and was fit. He was super attractive. Another thing, he was also already famous. He was on a Disney T.V. show. It was Ross Lynch. I could work with him any day.

"You name?"

"Ross Lynch."

Even his voice was attractive.

"Okay start at page 27 please."

We both turn to that page of the script and read it quickly.

The scene was really cute and kinda romantic. I could do it.

************************

I won't tell you my lines 'cause if you go see the movie it'll ruin it but... The movie is about a couple who get transported to her boyfriend's favourite movie. In the movie the bikers and the surfers fight, they sing, dance and in all, it's a fun time.

Ross did amazing. I feel like I did too.

If it goes my way or the way I wish will happen is that me and Ross star.

"How did it go?" Tessa and Vanessa ask.

"Really well. If I got the part they will call tomorrow or tonight."

"That's good." Tess says.

"I'm tired, I'm going to my room."

I walk up with my phone in my hand and sit in my bed.

8 p.m.

9 p.m.

9 30 p.m.

10 p.m.

"Everybody want kicks like me, everybody want chicks like me, everybody want flicks like me, everybody tryin' to get like me!" My phone rang Pumped up kicks (Like me) by Jaden Smith.

I clicked accept and put my phone to my ear.

"Hello, is this Tia Hudgens?"

"Yes, I'm Tia."

"I'm happy to tell you, you got the part of McKenziein Teen Beach Musical."

"Oh my god! This is awesome, thank you!"

"Thank you, Miss.Hudgens." The guy ended the call and I smiled.

I got the lead roll!!!!