Chap. 18

I wake up and try to strech my arms but feel and stinging feeling in my wrists. I look down and see the bandaids. I remember the events from yesterday and become aware of the throbing coming from the cuts.

"Hey, you're finally awake." Demi says smiling lovingly, in a sister way.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Eleven." She says giggling.

"Wow, I slept for a long time..."

"Wanna go to the store with me?" Demi asks.

"Sure, let me get dressed." I say as I notice that she was all ready.

She was wearing a grey, brown and black outfit. She was wearing a grey/brown blazer and a black scarf. She had black pants and boots. She also had her sunglasses and her black bag.

She nods and closes the door behind me.

I go thru my small bag I brought with me and chose my black leather jacket, a light pink shirt, some blue jeans and a black bag. I grab my phone and see thirteen messages and seven missed calls. Oops.

I had 6 from Vanessa, 2 from Tessa, 4 from Ross and 1 from my mom.

By the way, I don't live with my parents, I live with Vanessa. If you didn't get that already.

To Tia

From Mom

Hey honey, I miss you, have fun filming xoxo

To Mom

From Tia

Love you too! I will. xoxo

Now Tessa.

To Tia

From Tessa

Hey, I went to your house and you were out. Wanna chill?

To Tia

From Tessa

Why aren't you answering anyone?! All of us are looking for you!

OH CRAP!

I don't reply and go onto Ross's texts.

To Ti

From Rossy (Yes, I changed his name in my phone <3 )

Hey, can't wait until you start on set with us! Wanna go out today?

To Ti

From Rossy

You okay Babe? I'm getting really worried... Where are you?? Everyone is freaking out! Even Debby, my sister and my brothers.

To Ti

From Rossy

Wherever you are, I hope you're safe and sound. Goodnight princess <3

To Ti

From Rossy

Still haven't heard from you, starting to feel like an overprotective boyfriend but hope you're okay! Good morning beautiful <3

I don't reply to him yet either and go to my sisters texts.

To Ti

From Nessa

Hey, I'll be back in ten minutes!

To Ti

From Nessa