Chap. 17

I woke up with a smile on my face.Last night was my first date with Ross.

Wait, Ross! Why am I in my room. The last I remember we were in the woods still.

I run out of my room and into Vanessa's.

"How am I here?" I ask bewildered.

"Ross carried you. It was really sweet."

"He carried me to the car, drove me home, carried me to the house, into my room and put me in bed?!"

"Yep! I approve, he's nice, funny and cute. Better than your ex's." Another girl says.

I turn around and see my bestfriend.

"Tessa!!" I yell and run over to her with my arms open.

She opened her arms and we shared a long, sisterly love filled hug.

"I missed you!" We say at the same time.

"What was your top secret filming?" I ask.

"It was a TV movie. It's called The Saint. The only real actor I think you'll recognize is Yani Gellman." She says.

"Who?"

"Garrett from Pretty Little Liars."

"Oh, that's so cool."

"Not as cool as you, Teen Beach Movie and Austin and Ally, super fun!"

"I haven't even started Austin and Ally yet, three days still."

"So what! In both of those things you will star with your boyfriend."

I blush and look down. I'm still getting used to the fact that me and Ross were dating. I remember when I practically denied my feelings for him and refused to show any signs of attraction. I was so stupid.

"I'm not really a star in Austin and Ally." I mutter.

"You'll be in more than three episodes, in my mind that's staring."

"Whatever. Hey! Where did Vanessa go?" I ask, suddenly noticing that my sister had disappeared from her room.

"I think she went to watch TV in the living room." Tessa says.

"I didn't even notice." I say laughing.

"No, you were too busy thinking about your boyfriend." She says smirking.

I stop smiling and scowl at her.

"You know it's true." She says tauntingly.

I roll my eyes and smile.

"Let's go." I say and walk down the stairs.

Tessa follows me and we walk into the living room.

"Hey Nessa." I say as I sit next to her and Tessa sits next to me.

"Hi guys." She says keeping her eyes on the TV.

I look at it and focus more when I hear my name.

" Tia Hudgens, baby sister of Vanessa Hudgens, has been seen out with her co-star Ross Lynch. Reports tell us that her and Cody Simpson have broken up. We also heard it was a publicity stunt. Which do you believe? Do you think she cheated on poor Cody? Will Ross be her third victim after Christian and Cody? Tune in tomorrow for more news." The lady said.

"Great..." I whisper sarcastically.

"Are you okay?" Vanessa asks.

I merely nod and look down to my fingers.