Traps, Traps and More Traps

"Really? A wall? Deathstroke has his tricks" Nightwing said in front of the wall blocking his path. He scaled his hands across the wall, when he felt a weird brick, he pushed the false brick into the wall, which lowered the wall into the floor which showed a hall. Nightwing walked into the hall, and the wall flung back up, and was not able to go back. He walked down the hall, when he heard a CLICK. He stopped and noticed he was standing on a mine, he pulled a device out of his belt, and clicked a button on it. DEE BLOO. The mine deactivated, he steeped of the mine and continued. He noticed a sentry gun in front of a door, as soon as he approached further it started firing at him, he jumped back and it stopped firing. "Wow, Deathstroke does not want to me to get to Batman" he clicked a button on his mask, which enabled detective vision. He noticed a invisible wall that sensors the sentry gun, every time he passes the wall, then he noticed a box on the wall. He pulled out a Wing-Ding and stabbed it in the box which disabled the invisible sensor. He passed by to the door, and he entered. "Batman!" Nightwing yelled, as he spotted Batman in a chair, he ran over when, PHHT. A tranq-dart sunk into Nightwing's neck, he fell to the floor felling woozy, he saw Deathstroke, Deathstroke said into his wrist "Joker, I got him, now time to pay up with your end of the bargain", Nightwing passed out........