Bane's Menace

Batman got up, Nightwing was still on the floor, Batman woke him up, and helped him up. "I just had the scariest dream of my life!" Nightwing said. Batman replied "that's because we just inhaled some of Scarecrows fear toxin"

Nightwing answered "ohhh..". Bane had stopped twitching and his tubes were empty. Batman clicked a button on a panel that opened the holder Bane was in. Bane rolled out off the table, and said "you should not have freed me Batman", Bane clicked a button on his chest, his tubes started running green, his muscles got bigger and bigger. "I WILL BREAK YOU BATMAN!!!!!" Bane shouted in anger, as he charged at Batman. Batman quickly jumped over Bane, Nightwing said "shoulda seen that one coming". Batman said "double-timer, just like old times" Nightwing replied "alright". Bane was getting ready for Another charge, Batman got on his knees, Nightwing was charging at Batman, Nightwing did a front flip off Batman and landed on Bane's back. "GET OFF ME!!!!" yelled Bane, Nightwing put his electric batons in Bane's back, which electrocuted Bane to the ground. Nightwing said "just like old times!", as they headed out the door. Batman said under his breath, "just like old times".