Deathstroke

Batgirl, Robin and Batman were walking in the hall, towards there headquarters. "Are you ok, Damian?" Batman said while he helped him walk, Robin replied "yes I'm ok, just hurting a little more". They continued through the hall, "this is getting out of hand" Robin said, Batman replied "I know Damian, but there's nothing we can d..." 5 inmates showed up out of nowhere, "lets get em'" one inmate said they charged at them, Batgirl helped Robin sit down on a wall while she jumped into the fight. Batman had already taken out 2 inmates, Batgirl took out 1 inmate, and Batman took out the other, there was 1 inmate left. Batgirl and Batman cornered him but then, he tazed them both, they fell. "I will kill you" the inmate yelled, suddenly a cane hit him over the head, Robin was in pain from hitting him, Batman immediately got up and helped Robin, but Batgirl got up slowly. "You shouldn't have done that Damian" Batman said, Robin replied "I'm fine Father". They headed towards the new HQ. they opened the door, and Nightwing had a sword around his neck, the person behind Nightwing said "Batman, just the guy I'm lookin' for", he stuck out his head from behind Nightwing, Batman said in shock "Deathstroke!?!".