The Party

Nightwing and Batman left Mr. Freezes lab, Batman looked at the ground, sober. "you gonna be alright, Bruce?" Nightwing said in sorrow. Batman replied "I will b...", they heard voices down the hall, Nightwing and Batman ran behind a wall. There was two inmates, "so, the Joker is gonna burn up 4 guards, to celebrate the grand opening of there new base, in 20 minutes at the Arkham Mansion" one inmate said, the other inmate replied "awesome! Lets go!" The inmates ran down a hall. "Let's go" Batman said. Nightwing and Batman were up in a vent, looking down on the Joker and a ton of inmates, with four guards in chairs with igniters under there chairs, they will light by Jokers trigger. "Welcome!, to the new headquarters, Crime Asylum!!!' Joker shouted, "YEAAAAA!!!!!" all the inmates shouted. "Get ready" Batman whispered to Nightwing. Joker said "now, for the guard burni..." Batman threw a smoke flash pellet, the room filled with smoke, and rang all the inmates ears. "cough, cough, why does bats have to ruin everything!" Joker said. Batman and Nightwing dropped down, "take the inmates, I got the Joker" Batman said, Nightwing jumped into a crowd of inmates. Batman ran over to the Joker, "lets say we have one last dance!" Joker said to Batman.