Hottest Night Of My Life

"Well, Mel did pretty good this time. Yes, we were making out and all I knew was how much I didn't want it to end so I asked if she wanted to leave the game with me." She of course assumed I meant after it was over. I didn't. But when she agreed, who was I to argue? As soon as that game ended we walked until we reached my friend's favorite club. He was always trying to get me to go, meet a girl, and have fun. How is that for irony? So we get a couple drinks and she starts asking me questions.

"Now I have been on enough dates to know usually it is the guy asking questions, and the girl talking and talking. But no, not this time. I told her a little bit about myself. Though I'm pretty sure she zoned out after a couple minutes she still asked me to dance. Now, I know I'm an okay dancer, but this girl was amazing. I had never seen someone who could dance like that. I mean I was mesmerized so I did the only thing I could think of, I kissed her. It was like I wanted to make sure that she was real, and oh was she real. We started slow and romantic but then she started rubbing her hips against me and romance went to hell and pure lust took over." It was like all rational thought started to leave my body. This girl was grinding on me and kissing me. This was heaven, and my body wanted to enjoy every second of it.

"See you did just want to sleep with me. You talk about how it was love and you clearly just admitted it was pure lust." This girl will never get it will she? Why can't she understand that sometimes love fuels lust. If people only loved each other, how would we ever reproduce? It is lust that creates that physical yearning. I needed her. Every cell of my body needed this girl. I needed her then, and the next day, right now, and the next twenty years.

"Mel you are right it was pure lust, but guess what was fueling that lust baby, love. I have lusted after plenty of women but not like this. You consumed my every thought all I wanted to do was take you home and make love to you all night long. Yes Mel, I know you hate the term so don't roll your eyes. I wanted to make love to you. Slow and gentle and full of passion, all night, every night. You on the other hand wanted me to fuck you in the bathroom. So I think we found a good compromise when we decided to go back to your place." And yes, that was the worst walk of my life. I was so turned up and so hard I couldn't even think straight. It is a really good thing that elevator was there too because the second you wrapped those perfect legs around my waist I felt just how perfectly we fit together.

"Then that nosey neighbor of yours had to ruin our fun. That crazy girl wasn't going to her apartment, she was just being a creep. She probably used those images of us in that elevator to get off for months." That girl was nuts. Maybe she was sexually frustrated. Maybe she was just lonely, but either way that girl had issues. Way, way too many issues.

"Jake don't be such an ass. She was going to her apartment, she didn't mean to."

Did she really just defend this girl? Mel, who is always happy to throw someone under the bus, just defended a lunatic. And here comes the splitter down the middle. I strike out, again. "Mel, my dear, interrupting us once would be a mistake, but how do you explain the second time she interrupted us that night. When she stopped by to get some "sugar."  Like hell she needed sugar, I'm sure everyone in that building could hear us going at it and she thinks that is an appropriate time to get sugar? Seriously? I mean if she couldn't hear us from her apartment, by the time she got to yours there was no way not to hear us. The lady wanted to catch us because she is a freaking pervert."

"I forgot she came by, wow that explains why every time I saw her she would wink at me and then bite her lip. I thought...Oh God..." And Mel is back. Goodness to be so brilliant this girl cant be so dumb sometimes. Thinking back, I'm pretty sure I was doing my best to drive her crazy, and she was so caught up in the moment that she never even registered that crazy lady at the door. Oh Mel, at least I can count on you to know hold a grudge on her now. If there was a professional sport on grudge holding, she would have gold, silver, and bronze. I am so glad that I have yet to get her "you are dead" stare. As soon as she gives it to someone, they are out of her life forever. She never goes back.

"So now that we both remember your psycho neighbor, yes, we were both pretty much naked by the time we were in her room and then when Mel took over. Dear Lord she took me to heaven. She man-handled me and I will gladly admit it. But before I could claim her I knew I couldn't deal with our relationship being like this forever so I told her, "Baby you can control everything but not in my bed, not with me, here you just let go and let me run the show." So then I did the only rational thing I could do. I rocked her world." Over and over and over. I knew my new favorite place was here with this perfect girl, watching her, loving her, and holding her close.

"Jake! This sounds like some crappy porn. He gets it. We had crazy hot sex. You really know how to give a girl an orgasm. Blah blah blah. Please can we skip this part before I die of embarrassment." How is she embarrassed right now? I mean his job is to fix us. Our sex life doesn't need fixing, never has. Our emotional life? That's a different story. But why is Mel so concerned about talking about sex. It's not like it's a secret. People have sex. Married people have sex. It is normal, it is expected, and yet she looks so shy and innocent. Wow this girl really is something else. I should remember this the next time she wants to talk about something I hate.

"Sure thing babe. After doing it until we both passed out of exhaustion, I had the best dream. I dreamt that Mel and I got married and had this beautiful little girl. Her name was Ava and she looked just like her mommy. When I woke up, I had never been so disappointed that a dream wasn't real in my entire life. I kissed Mel and when I tried to tell her about my dream she took it as time for another round. I happily obliged, but as soon as we were done I couldn't wait anymore and I asked her to be my girlfriend." I had never told Mel about that dream simply because I never thought she would be able to handle it. Now, I think she needs to know. If she keeps thinking that I asked her out for the sex, our relationship is still a lie. It was time to clear the air. I couldn't keep holding in all of the feeling and the reasons I had for loving her. It was killing me that she didn't know. But now, now she needed to.

"That Doc is how our first date actually went."