Most Awkward Conversation Of My Life

"Let's see, I left off with us making out. Remember I didn't know his name or if he was a serial killer, so I thought that if we only interact in public then he can't murder me. But when he whispered asking if I wanted to come with him I was way too turned on to say no. After the game, Patriots won by the way, we went for a walk to this club down the street. That is where I learned his name was Jake, he was in medical school, drove a nice car, and then he just kept talking until I convinced him to dance with me. I have always believed that you can tell a lot about a person by the way they dance." Are they passionate? Are they lazy? Are they good in bed? That is when I knew this wouldn't be a one night thing. I was a dance teacher all through college and so I know a good dancer when I see one and let me tell you, this boy can dance.

"So as we tore up the dance floor pretty soon we forgot about the whole dancing thing, which turned into a making out thing, and that turned into well...ya know...and that was our first date. Jake your turn." There was no way I was going into the details of that night. That night was between Jake, myself, and my diary. No one needs to know the details because I am not a slut. I mean it isn't always wrong to sleep with someone on the first date, is it? Even if it just feel so right that your will to say no will never be strong enough to fight your body that is screaming yes?

"Mel," the doctor began with a raised eyebrow, "we need to discuss every part of the date. No one judges here. If you two did more than kiss we need to talk about it. Intimacy is an important part of relationships and marriages. You should never be afraid to talk about those things, especially when it comes to your husband."

Great. This is going to be thoroughly awkward. No shrink needs to know about my sex life. How do I know that he isn't a pedophile, or a sex addict? I don't. He could have serious problems, and somehow listening to other people talk about their sex life gives him a release. Or what if he posts it online. My mother reads way to much on the Internet. If she chooses to believe that I was a virgin when I got married, then she can believe it all the way. But, she does not need to find out the details on some strange sex website. Jake must have known what I was thinking because he whispered over to me, "You know babe, it's against the law for him to repeat this. Once you say it, it is over, no one needs to know."

God he was persuasive when he looked at me with those eyes. Whenever he would sweet talk me, the orange specks would seem to sparkle, mocking me with his immense charm. I hate his eyes some days. If he had boring eyes I would be fine, but no. He has the eyes you look into, and suddenly you have been hypnotized into doing whatever he says. Damn I love those eyes.

"What the hell. Okay but if this gets repeated I will get your license revoked and then murder you Doc. Jake you would be next because you gave me the okay. So we began with slow, gentle kisses on the dance floor but as soon as we started grinding lets just say the kiss went from a gentle three to a fierce eight. I mean we were essentially dry humping and I didn't care who saw it. Honestly, I was ready to pull him into the bathroom and attempt to release the sexual tension that had set the room on fire." I would have done it too. There comes a time that you reach your breaking point. You need it, and you need it now. I tried too, but no. Mr. Perfect doesn't want to risk jail time for a quickie.

"Jake here was a little more shy, go figure. So he suggested we go back to his place, but as soon as I told him I lived a block away we ended up at mine. Let me tell ya, the walk there must have been the longest block of my life." If you have ever tried to walk a block with a man that you need so badly you would be willing to drag him into a dark alley, you know just how hard this was. I had never been this turned on. Ever. My whole body was screaming at me. My underwear was shot, and at the moment, I didn't care who knew it.

"Hardest block of your life, you try walking was an erection so hard that it actually was painful, then once you do that we can have a little chit chat about tough walks. Everyone we walked past knew exactly where my mind was. I'm pretty sure I killed a nun."

"Fine, so Mr. Whimp and I attempted to make it back to my apartment without ripping each others clothes off and doing it against a building. As soon as we got into the elevator, I was up against the wall, legs around his waist and grinding him. Hard. Then my neighbor walks into the elevator." I was more embarrassed than the time I fell on my face at graduation. What would people think if they knew I was bringing some random man to my apartment? Well, that's not quite what I was thinking then. Then it was more along the lines of, can I kick her out of the elevator, push the emergency button, and finally rip those pants off of him. But she said nothing as he set me down, and when we reached our floor she winked and stayed on. Thank God she did because by the time we made it into my apartment we were both naked from the waist up. And considering our hormone levels, I think that is pretty impressive.

"I pushed him onto the bed and started kissing him slowly at first then working my way down until he was going up if you catch my drift...so after a few minutes of that, he said something about I can be in charge everywhere but not in his bed. I guess he forgot we were actually in my bed, but as soon as he started working his way down my body, I lost all sense of reality. Needless to say, the whole night was spent naked, and having the best sex of my life. He was rough but in the best way possible. He never acted like he was going to break me. He was fond of dragging it out at the right times and somehow he hit that sweet spot every time. I actually lost track of how many times we did it that nigh-"

"Six. We did it four times that night and twice in the morning. Not bad considering how late it was when we got back to the house." Leave it to Jake to know that. Mr. Perfect has struck again. I'm kind of impressed. I know that guys tend to keep tabs of their sexual history, but that is detailed.

"Jake you did not actually count I mean, wow did we actually do it that many times? We must have been on something cause damn that was the best night of my life." That night alone was enough to keep some people going for months. Hell, if I closed my eyes I could still feel that kiss, that touch, his abs, how soft his hair was, his tight ass, his perfect six-pack, and those eyes turning darker with each kiss and with each touch...Why did the counselor have to be in the room right now because I could totally go for some one-on-one time with Jake.

"Mine too baby, mine too." And snapped back to reality. Wow I really need to stop perving on my husband. No, forget that. We are married, I can perv on him all day long. Take that subconscious.

"Well Doc that was our first date, the next morning after the first round he asked me to go out with him officially and when I said yes, we moved right into round two. So, was that thorough enough for you?" God I hope so if I get any more descriptive this, my story will get bumped up from PG-13 to R.

The doctor gave a small smile and shake of his head, "Yes, thank you Mel. Remember you never need to be shy here. Trust me, if you knew the stories I get told everyday you wouldn't believe it. So Jake I will be interested to hear your side of this very interesting date." Breathing a sigh of relief, I hoped Jake was right and that this man can never repeat what just came out of my mouth.