Ch.9 Welcome Back Home

Alaina's POV

My parents are coming home today, I would be so happy to meet them. Actually I was looking forward to the part where they will bring me nice goodies. Hehe okay I know I am greedy, everyone is for chocolates no big deal. But wait how will I meet them if I was not at home. With the thought of that my head jerked up.

OMG. IT IS ALREADY 12:30 pm. MY PARENTS WILL BE HOME IN 10 MINUTES AND IT IS A 15 MINUTE DRIVE FROM HARRY'S HOUSE TO MY HOUSE. Holy crap.

I looked down at the sleeping figure of Harry. He looked so innocent. The sunlight was perfectly lighting up his face. He looked peaceful and happy. I went next to him and I shook him.

"harry get up"

"fatty get up"

"ill hit you if you don't get up"

"ass get up now or ill pour water on you"

Why is he being so stubborn, each minute counts here. Aaaah. Think fast think fast I told myself. I hurried downstairs and I planned on doing just like I said. I got a jug of cold water from the refrigerator and I ran upstairs.

"Harry are you sure you don't want to get up I am sure you don't want me to do this to you" my mouth turned into a smirk thinking about what I was doing. Harry was going to kill me but I don't care I had to go home. NOW.

3

2

1

I poured the cold water and I didn't even hesitate. Don't judge okay I am not cruel and I would probably kill anyone who does that to me but my situation was different.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Harry's scream turned out louder that I thought it would be. I bet the next 100 houses must have heard him.

He opened his eyes suddenly and looked around and I think he did it too suddenly cause then he was rubbing his eyes probably because his eyes were adjusting to the bright light.

"ALAINA YOU DID THIS?" eyeing me and then the jug.

Obviously it would be me it wouldn't start raining in the house. I mentally told myself

"ALAINA WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS TO ME" he shouted.

"hahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahah" I burst out laughing because his face looked so innocent and confused.

"are you demented, why are you laughing" he looked at me as if I was about go mental

"you weren't getting up and I have to leave my parents will be home any moment so I did it" explaining as if it was the best thing to do.

I think he understood why I did it so he went to the bathroom but just before entering he looked back and he said

"don't think you'll get away with this, payback's a bitch" he winked

" well take this as a payback when you tried a acting like a killer and pranked my last night so don't think of doing anything you are thinking right now" I told him sternly.

"well well we'll see" and he left.

We were in his car within two minutes.

"harry how fast can you drive?"

"i have no idea" and as soon he said that

we almost reached home and I realized that there was a car right behind us and indeed it was my parents. DAMN.

"Harry take left and park the car behind the house my mom's car is right behind us" I told him

"okay but why are you so scared of your parents?" he asked me like he wasn't too sure if I was lying about the protectiveness that they possess over me.