Ch.3 Surprise Visit

“WHAT THE HELL” I scream, not bothering to see who it is.

“I am really sorry” the man said, wait. It sounded like a guy.

my head quickly shot up to see none other than ……

Eden ? What? I thought he left town.

 “hey alaina, look I am really sorry. I wasn’t looking where I was going and just bumped into you” he said it really fast but I understood though.

“its okay” I told him. “It was my fault also, never mind”

“Eden what are you doing here? Didn’t you leave town ?” I asked him, not bothering that I was soaked in juice.

“umm, I uhh – aa – we had to um come back for some work, my mom had to finish some stuff here”

he didn’t seem too sure about it but I had to drop the topic I didn’t want to stretch it.

“hey, um I was thinking if you wanted to catch up its been a long time since we spoke” Eden asked me not looking too sure. I wasn’t sure what I was going to say too.

“um, I don’t think it’s a good idea I mean I don’t want you to get any wrong message”

“Look I am sorry Alaina whatever I did was wrong, I was wrong and I have apologized a million times. Just give me another chance I will make things right. I wont mess it up”

I didn’t know what to say but I didn’t want to be the mean girl and I actually felt bad for him he did apologize a million times but I still wont forget what he did to me.

“okay sure we can meet up” I put up a fake smile and hugged him. It was an awkward hug but it didn’t feel wrong. Probably I was used to being around him. Things have changed though. I looked at my watch and my eyes bulged out of my sockets. Shoot, I was 20 minutes late. I am so dead. Damn I just got a promotion yesterday and I am going to be late today. Probably I should just skip work and tell him that I wasn’t feeling well.

No, that wasn’t a good idea I needed to help Harry with the bakery chores. That wasn’t the reason though maybe I wanted to meet him. After my dream I don’t think I will ever be able to look at Harry the same way. I don’t think I can ever be normal around him. I guess I’ll just go for work and apologize to Dan probably he wouldn’t mind he likes me. I shouldn’t be using him like that.

I rushed reaching the bakery and quickly changed and rushed out of the washroom bumping into someone for the second time. Damn My luck but nothing got spilled over me. Thank God. I looked up and saw those beautiful green eyes I was secretively hoping I would see. His eyes had the spark in them and subtle look. I just couldn’t get my eyes off him, he was flawless. How his pink lips were turning upwards revealing his perfectly aligned teeth and his adorable dimples. I couldn’t help but smile.

“I am sorry Alaina, I didn’t see you get out. You were running pretty fast” he laughed

“it doesn’t matter, no one got hurt” I laughed.

“Sorry I got late had some catching up to do with someone” I told him, unsure of what to tell him

“catching up with who?” he curiously asked me

“um, my ex boyfriend” I told him. I shouldn’t have said that. He probably thinks I am desperate

“ohh” that’s all he said not another word and just left.

why did it affect him so much. God. He doesn’t like me not everyone has to like me I told myself.

Harry POV

Why did i leave ? i am such a douche. Way to make it even more obvious. She had the right to meet her ex boyfriend i am not even close to Alaina. I knew i felt something for her it was time i accepted it. I left her becaue i was jealous. I couldnt stand seeing her with someone else.

All i could think about was i needed her to know how i felt. I didnt care if she didnt feel the smae way but i knew telling her was the right thing. why would someone so gorgeous as like me. She was nothing but perfect her brown eyes complementing her skin tone. She had a fit body long thin legs and a smile that could light up this whole town. More than all of this what has always attracted me was her personality a fun, loving caring girl who i cared a lot about. one question kept coming back to me. How will i tell her ?

i dont have the guts, i have never kissed a girl before never really had the strenght to go talk to anyone. Alaina seemed different i thought i could talk to her , i know i can but i cant tell her what i feel about her. I wont be able to handle it, i'll pass out.  i should probably think about thow to tell her. I am not very creative at these things.  i had to concentrate on y work now, so i went back to the counter.

we had to bake cupcakes today, alaina had told me how to bake them but i just needed a reason to be around her. 

"Hey Alaina, could you help me with the cupcakes? i could use some help here" I shouted across the room. She turned back smiling and started to walk twards me. i had made up my mind that i was going to tell her and there was no going back.

"hay harry, i told you how to make the cupcakes,forgot already ?" she asked me wiggling her eyebrows making her seem even more cuter.

"i forgot i need some help if you are free" hoping this would convince her.

"okay sure " thats all she said

we started with the work immediately teaching me how to mix things. she showed me how to do it and then it was my chance to do it. I put all the ingrediants and started mixing it, i guess i tried to mix it really fast.  When i did it believe me i made a mess out of it? all the dough was on Alaina's face and she looked shocked . luckily no one was here so that Alaina doesnt get even more embarrased. She looked at me with the white face and before i knew what she was going to do or before i could run she took the whole bowl of flour and poured it on me. I was not shocked because it happened but because i never guessed she would do something like this. She just stood there laughing her ass off and i couldnt even do anything. 

"we will continue this later" i winked at her and left the room leaving her shocked.

My plan was finally working. Yes.