Ch.4 Coffee and Catching Up

Alaina’s POV

 "we will continue this later" whaaaat ? what is he trying to say. When he said that I saw the glint and fun in his eyes. I have no clue what he is going to do.

I don’t like him that’s for sure but I would love to get to know him better since none of my friends are in town. They all have jobs outside the city and are very busy. I do have Eden though, thinking about that I remembered I have to meet him today. I wasn’t really excited no butterflies no knots in my stomach. If he expects me to like him then that is not happening.  Today we have a day off from the bakery so I have totally nothing to do but chill at home and watch a movie.

i get a text from someone called “Fall for the Curls” I read it out and started laughing hard. It must be harry he is the one with the curls and they suit him the best.

I opened the text message it read “Hey Alaina, shocked to see me in your contact list? Hahah. We have a day off today I was hoping we could hangout right now? Xx

- Harry (:

thinking about my plans today I only have to meet Eden in the evening and I don’t really have anything to do so I might as well meet Harry.

I quickly texted him back and that we could meet around lunch time in Starbucks.

I lazily got out of my bed and went to my kitchen to prepare something to eat. I am looking forward on meeting Harry at least I am looking forward to something.

I switched on the television and started watching Family Guy ,I just love this show. I didn’t even notice the time and it was already 11:30 and I had to reach starbucks by 12:00. I got up and went straight to my bathroom dipping myself in hot water which helped me relax by body and cleansed my hair and came out wondering which outfit to wear. It was just a casual meeting so I decided to wear denim shorts and a red tank top which showed my figure perfectly. I braided my hair and I was ready. I quickly took a cab and told him to drive to Starbucks. I came out of the car and I saw Harry standing near the entrance door looking really hot.

I could not take my eyes of him. He was beautiful. He was wearing black low waist jeans that hung loose on his waist line and he wore a blue checked shirt which was folded up his sleeve. As soon as he saw me his smile brightened up showing his dimples. I looked at me with his hands in his pocket rocking back and forth. I smiled back while waving my hand.

“Lets go” I motioned him to enter the restaurant

“Where is my hug ?” he asks cheekily showing off his dimples while smirking.

“You are so ckeeky” you laugh and hug him taking in his strong perfume that he was wearing. Harry literally gave you a bone crushing hug like you couldn’t breathe. He leaves you and looks at you.

“I have missed you” he says

“we met yesterday harry” you laugh while rolling your eyes

Harry’s POV.

She looked stunning in everything she wore. I could not take my eyes off her throughout the whole time. She was perfect she looked perfect with her long tanned legs and her outfit complementing her body shape. I could not help but stare at her in adoration. I wish i could make her mine and tell her how i feel about her but it wasnt that easy.

we sat down and ordered some coffee and sandwich to eat. I did not leave any oppertunity to complement her.

"My full name is Harold Edward Styles" hearing this she giggleda bit.

"I have a sister, Gemma" i told her

"i passed out of school last year. i joined the bakery to help my mom for some extra income. I love sweet corn and tacos. Aplle juice is my favorite drink. I love Beetles. i have always beem inclined towards singing. I was part of a band during my school years. It was called White Eskimo. I was the lead singer"