Ch.6 Sneaking and Stalking

Harry’s POV

I am damn scared.

why am I even doing this ?

I am going crazy.

I need mental help.

what have I gotten myself into.

Why am I…….

.

.

.

.

Following Eden and Alaina?

I am going to be in so much trouble.

I am invading their private moments. I am a 19 year old guy who is acting jealous but is not ready to admit it. Yeah that’s right.

I was taller than Eden but he didn’t seem too sweet or kind. He seemed like a dick. Why did Alaina even go out with him?

ok, I should stop being so judemental.

I had been following them for the past 10 minutes now and nothing great had happened.

when I saw Alaina get out of the car literally I thought the air was choked out of my wind pipe. She looked amazing.

I could hardly breathe. Her back dress fitted her body shape perfectly her face and hair.. everything looked perfect. I wasn’t to close to them I really couldn’t see the details.

I feel really bad now.. for myself. I don’t want her to be with him. I knew it was time I accepted I liked Alaina even though it had only been around a week since I met her and she is amazing. I never really had experience with girls so I bet I don’t know how to react when they are around.

Alaina and Eden look disgusting together. She should be with me.

stop with the jealousy.. I told myself.

The major question is why am I following Alaina ?

1. I am jealous

2. I wanted to see her

3 I wanted to make sure she was safe

not that I wanted to act all stalkerishh..

Every time Eden touched Alaina I felt a pang of jealousy flow through my body. I don’t know but she looked happy like the feeling you get when you are with someone you love.

I think too much, way to be clumsy I tripped over a branch.

“Shit”  I whispered hoping that it wasn’t that loud.

I was never good at this stuff.

I looked around and hid behind the pillar. I looked back and I saw both of them looking in my direction.

I better get out of here, this is not going to end well if Alaina finds out that I was literally stalking her when she was with another date.

Date.. every time I said that word I didn’t like the feeling I got. I wanted to be in Eden’s place but here I am stalking my crush like a 12 year old guy does in middle school. 

I noticed and looked back to what they were doing as soon as I heard Alaina laughing

she was so cute evrythign about her always attracted you somehow. She had that magic. Everyone loved her. I could see what he was doing but clearly Alaina had no clue. He was just tickling her in the wrong intentions. I saw as his hand roamed around her body from the top of her chest to the bottom of her stomach making her laugh which caused me to smile seeing her happy but anger boiling right inside of me when I realized as to what Eden was really doing. He was a dick. I was right. I literally had to control myself from not going up to him and slapping him. 

This plan was a fail I should probably go back home. I couldn’t see the sight of Eden flirting with Alaina. It disgusted me

After the entered the restaurant I left and started walking towards my house which was 15 minutes away from where I was.

Alaina is on my mind the whole day, I don’t know what to do so that she notices me or likes me. I don’t think I have a chance with her. I am a shy guy who can never stand up for himself, I need to be stronger than this. I need to be a man.

I am not going to give up on me and Alaina. I know we can work it out. I am sure she is ready to give a shot. Is she ?

I thought about the various things I could do for her to notice me.

I don’t want her to be forced into this, I guess I just have to be myself and win her without trying to be someone who I am not. I am willing to do whatever it takes.

~x~

How is it going guys. Sorry for the delay, i personally didnt like this chapter too much. it was just a filler chapter. The best part comes in the next chapter. Hold On <3

thank you for reading!

the picture on your right is Eden by the way. i thought it would be nice if you guys knew what he looks like. :)