Prism Princess Cup

Roxie lost sight of Aira , she look around and saw her sister swinging on the swings . Roxie slowly walked towards Aira , Aira looked up and saw her sister . She looked down ignore everything that is around her , Roxie sat on the swing next to her sister .

Roxie: Aira , are you okay ?
Aira: * sniffed * yeah
Roxie: what make you sad sis
Aira: your song its so lovely , but it also reminds me the times I have with Rhythm , Mion , Shou , Hibiki , Wataru , Jake , Kaname , Kanon and Serena before they call us " useless "
Roxie: Aira , I know how you feel that why I wrote that song to tell them how we feel when they call us " useless " . You know what make you feel better ?
Aira: no
Roxie: Remake our clothes for the Prism Princess Cup
Aira: * giggling * thanks Roxie
Roxie: your welcome sis

~ At Pretty Top ~

Rhythm: Good morning everybody.

Rhythm said as she entered Pretty Top.

Mion , Kaname , Kanon , Serena , Hibiki , Jake , Wataru and Shou: Good morning Rhythm- chan.

Everybody said back in unison.

President Asechi: MARs , Shou and Jake report to the office NOW !!

~ At the President's Office ~

President Asechi: Everyone , I like to meet you Ashley and Rose Masumoto
Ashley and Rose: hello everyone , is a honor to meet you
President Asechi: they going to join MARS , since Aira and Roxie have quit MARs 2 years ago .
Rhythm , Mion , Jake and Shou: * sigh *
Ashley and Rose: Aira-san and Roxie-san quit MARs , what happen ?
Shou: don't the worry about that Ashley and Rose
Jake: yeah and welcome to Pretty Top
Ashley and Rose: thank you
President Asechi:  oh I got great new.
Rhythm: What is it?
President Asechi: MARs is participating in the Prism Princess Cup!

President Asechi said with money signs in her eyes.

Ashely: OMG, we are?

Said Ashley surprised.

Mion: * smirk * Of course we are MARS after all.
President Aseshi: Shou and Jake I need you two design an outfit for them
Shou and Jake: yes

President Aceshi was about to tell MARs more information about the Prism Princess Cup until the phone rang .

President Asechi: Hello...Ehhhh?
Rhythm: What is it president?"
President Asechi: Starlight☆ is going to be in the Prism Princess Cup.
Mion , Ashley , Rhythm , Rose , Shou and Jake: Ehhhh!
Ashley and Rose: Ummm, who is Starlight☆ ?

Asked Ashley and Rose with a confused look.

Rhythm: Ehh, Ashley and Rose have you been living under a rock, Starlight☆ is the most popular girl group in the WORLD, because of their clothing line, perfume line, and much more!
Rose: Come on Rhythm, saying they're the most popular girl group in the WORLD may be a bit of over exaggerating.
Mion: I hate to say it but it's true, when Harune Aira's and Roxie's world tour, and they were so good, Aira and Roxie asked them to join them .
Ashley: so were gonna complete against your own friends ?
Rhythm: it seem so , but I'm gonna try and convince Aira and Roxie to join MARs are you gonna help me Mion , Shou and Jake ?
Mion: I'm in
Shou: me too
Jake: me three
President Asechi: now go and practice girls
Mion , Ashley , Rhythm and Rose: right

~ With Starlight☆ ~

Aira: Okay Rinne can you write a new song for the Prism Princess Cup ?
Rinne: no Aira
Aira: Angel can you make new dance moves ?
Aira: Okay , that leaves me and Roxie to make new clothes for the Prism Princess Cup .
Roxie: Okay girls let's do this
Aira , Roxie , Rinne and Angel:  yeah