Valentine Day Prism Show Part 7

Announcer: now it the special surprise , am now welcoming Harune Aira , Hayami Hiro , Harune Roxie and Nishina Kazuki for their Prism Show .

When Aira , Hiro , Roxie and Kazuki went on the stage everyone gasp because they look amazing ( Aira is wearing a perfect bright pink and white dress , pink lipstick , white belt , pink bow , red knee-high heels . Hiro wear a white shirt , black jacket , black tie , black pants and black shoes skates , Roxie is wearing a perfect bright red dress , light pink lipstick , red belt , light pink bow , red knee-high heels and Kazuki wear a white shirt , black jacket , black losses tie , black pants and black shoes skates . )

Aira , Hiro , Roxie and Kazuki: Happy Valentine Day Everyone , especially the couples !!!
Aira: Harune Aira
Roxie: Harune Roxie
Hiro: Hayami Hiro
Kazuki: and Nishima Kazuki
Aira and Hiro: today we have a special song for couples
Roxie and Kazuki: its call Boys Meet Girls .
Aira , Hiro , Roxie and Kazuki: we hope you all like it .

When the music starts playing , Aira , Hiro , Roxie and Kazuki starts dancing like a romantic couples .

Hiro and Kazuki: Boy Meets Girl, everyone has their own overflowing feelings and shine.
I'm finding my moment, so that there will be a meeting on the night when the stars fall...

Aira and Roxie: Boy meets Girl, back then, I knocked on many doors,
Wanting to surely find the rainbow door vividly drawn out...

Hiro: I was singing till dawn that SWEET LOVE SONG you were so good at,
But then I end up remembering even more. Let's put these feelings in a suitcase.

Aira: The reason I chose to go on this journey wasn't just a whim.
The days I spent with you is the best thing that happened to me during the 20th century!

Before performing Aira and Hiro first jump they move in circles around the stage .

Aira and Hiro: Crystal and Star Splash !!!

Aira jumps in the air and a large pink Prism Stone complimented by smaller surrounding prism stones and Hiro does a simple jump in the air and a large purple with gold outlines stars appears complimented by surrounding smaller stars appear until Aira and Hiro lands

Hiro and Kazuki:Boy Meets Girl, meeting people is the treasure hunt of life, don't you think?
The boy will someday surely see the girl's dream.

Aira and Roxie: Boy meets Girl, the rhythms that sparkled are dancing now.
Morning, noon, and night, the wind is heading to the south and making my heart excite.

Kazuki: I wanted peace. I wanted a place I could be proud of,

Roxie: But what's important is that I met you that day.

Aira and Roxie: Boy Meets Girl, everyone has their own overflowing feelings and shine.
I'm finding my moment, so that there will be a meeting on the night when the stars fall...

Hiro and Kazuki: Boy meets Girl, back then, I knocked on many doors.
I'll surely find the rainbow door vividly drawn out...

Before performing Roxie and Kazuki first jump they move in circles around the stage .

Roxie and Kazuki: Heartful and Burning Splash !!!

Roxie jumps in the air and a large pink heart complimented by smaller surrounding hearts and Kazuki jumps in the air and a large fire complimented by smaller surroundings of fire appeared until Roxie and Kazuki lands

Aira , Hiro , Roxie and Kazuki: Making my heart excite.

Hiro and Kazuki: Boy Meets Girl, meeting people is the treasure hunt of life, don't you think?
The boy will someday surely see the girl's dream.

Aira and Roxie: Boy meets Girl, the rhythms that sparkled are dancing now.
Morning, noon, and night, the wind is heading to the south and making my heart excite.

Aira and Hiro skates then they jumps up high , about to do their Prism Jump .

Aira and Hiro: Our Romantic Show !!

A fence moves out of the way revealing Hiro extending his hand out as Aira opens the window and jumps out. Hiro caughts Aira as they both spinned around and look at each other dreamily with a blush on their faces with a background of a door with a pink-purple path. They put their hands together like their dancing as asked the audience .

Aira and Hiro: "Shall we Dance?".

They formed two pink lines to form a heart. They both spin as they went to the ground and spin around each other and pose as pink and purple flowers appeared around them.

Roxie and Kazuki skates then they jumps up high , about to do their Prism Jump .

Roxie and Kazuki: Burning Fire Storm Heart !!

Roxie was flying around then she was on an Fire Phoenix and Kazuki was flying around then he was on an Fire Dragon they then make a fire storm together , when they were above the fire storm they went over with their fire creature ( Roxie's Phoenix and Kazuki's Dragon ) make a Fire Heart . They held their hands once they reach at the top , while saying...

Roxie and Kazuki: Happy Valentine Day , Everyone !! * winking at the crowd *