Valentine Day Prism Show Part 3

Bell: let show them the true beauty of...
Bell , Otoha and Wakana: Bell Rose

The music starts playing Bell , Otoha and Wakana dance slowly . When the music got a bit faster , they dance in their normal pace .

Wakana: A pure thoroughbred seed

Otoha: That was born into solitude

Bell: Had moved ahead through the center of the sparkling, and has come this far, but...

Bell , Otoha and Wakana: It was almost like

Bell: A false stage.

Bell , Otoha and Wakana: Then, for the first time,

Bell: It finally realized

Bell , Otoha and Wakana: What it really wanted.

Bell , Otoha and Wakana: A girl and a world of a sleeping heart.

While Bell , Otoha and Wakana were dancing and singing their small hearts starts to glow up , the three hearts reveal to be three penguins ( red penguin , yellow penguin and a green penguin )

Sessy: Seshini !!
Feminine: Femini !!
Ethnic: Ethnic !!

They flew up and become instruments ( the red penguin turned into a violin , yellow penguin turned into a saxophone and the green penguin turned into a xylophone sticks ) . Bell , Otoha and Wakana jump up high and caught the instruments ( Bell caught the violin , Otoha caught the saxophone and Wakana caught the xylophone sticks  ) , they landed nicely on the ground .

Bell , Otoha and Wakana: Prism Live !!

Bell , Otoha and Wakana performing, a new stage is created and they each play a certain tune of their own whilst skating around the stage, through the runway and their clothes changed ( Bell wore a beautiful red dress with ruby high heels and her feathers appeared , Otoha wore a summer yellow dress with yellow knee-high boots and her feathers appeared AND Wakana wore a beautiful green chineses clothes with emerald heels )

Otoha: You ring

Wakana: The first sound.

Bell: The gentle rain

Wakana: And warm words

Otoha: Let me bloom.

Before performing Otoha first jump she move in circles around the stage .

Otoha: Feminie Splash !!!

Otoha does a simple jump in the air and a sparkling, large, yellow flower as well as a few smaller yellow flower appear for only a short amount of time till Otoha lands.

Bell , Otoha and Wakana: The old rose awakens
Like a first Venus.

Bell: I gather together love. If I'm with you, then I...

Bell , Otoha and Wakana: This is a Rosette Nebula of a blue revolution.

Bell: It dyes my passion in pure white.

Before performing Wakana first jump she move in circles around the stage .

Wakana: Ethnic Splash !!

Wakana does a simple jump in the air and a sparkling, large, green four-leaf as well as a few smaller green four-leaf appear for only a short amount of time till Wakan lands.

Bell: I admired your eyes

Wakana: That only looked forward,

Otoha: That were stronger than anyone's

Bell , Otoha and Wakana: By forgetting pain and overcoming hardships.

Before performing Bell first jump she move in circles around the stage .