Valentine Day Prism Show Part 2

Naru , Ito and Ann: Happy Valentine Everyone

Naru: my name is Ayase Naru
Ito: my name is Suzuno Ito
Ann: and my name is Fukuhara Ann
Naru: and together were...
Naru , Ito and Ann: Happy Rain
Ito: our unit song ...
Ann: is called ...
Naru , Ito and Ann: Pouring Rain and we hope you all like it

The music starts playing , then Naru , Ito and Ann starts to do poses and dancing .

Naru , Ann and Ito: Pouring rain HA!HA!HAPPY!

Naru: Bring it on

Naru , Ann and Ito:And wash up our dreams!

Ito: Look, in you

Ann : And in me

Naru: There's a little sprout

Naru , Ann and Ito:That grows toward the future!!

Naru: Let's stop doing heart diets.

Ann: Let's stop!

Naru: Challenge everything
And become big!

Ann: Late to the start dash
Let's do the last spurt to the finish!

Ito: Throw away that stubborn umbrella
Accept all the of the rain that falls on your path into your heart.

Naru , Ann and Ito: Pouring rain HA!HA!HAPPY!

Ann: Even when you feel you'll break,

Naru , Ann and Ito:We're together.

Ann: You're here,

Naru: And you're here with me.

Ito: Now I can become strong.

Naru , Ann and Ito: Bloom GO! NOW! NOW! NOW!

Naru: Don't ignore it.

Naru , Ann and Ito: If you can't push,

Naru: Then climb!

Ann: Don't give up!

Ito: There is a tomorrow ahead of us.

While Naru , Ann and Ito were dancing and singing their small hearts begin to sparkle and it flew up revealing three penguins ( one is pink one is blue and the other is purple )

Lovelyn: Lovelyn~Lovely !!!
Poppun: Poppun~Pop !!!
Coolun: Coolun~Cool !!!

They flew up and become instruments ( the pink penguin turned into a pink guitar , blue penguin turned into a drumsticks and the purple penguin turned into a keyboard ) . Naru , Ann and Ito jump up high and caught the instruments ( Naru caught the pink guitar , Ann caught the drumsticks and Ito caught the keyboard ) , they landed nicely on the ground .

Naru , Ann and Ito: Prism Live !!

Naru , Ann and Ito performing, a new stage is created and they each play a certain tune of their own whilst skating around the stage, through the runway and their clothes changed ( Naru clothes is now a pink frilly dress with white stripes and bows , a white bow on her hair , a white shoes and pink and white feathers appeared , Ann clothes is now a hip hop clothes with a blue and yellow frilly skirt with white stripes , a blue bow on her hair , a blue shoes , blue and white feathers appeared and Ito clothes is now a white shirt with a purple and black mini shirt , a black shorts , at Ito left leg is black tights , black long sleeves fingerless gloves , a black boots and purple and white feathers appeared )

Ann: Your serious world

Ito: Is surely

Ann: More high-speed than the universe.

Ito: It's spreads
And faraway, and it conveys to me.

Naru , Ann and Ito: You are definitely not alone.

Ito: After we make mistakes, make up, and cry, let's smile.
That's very like us.

Before performing Naru first jump she move in circles around the stage .

Naru: Lovely Splash !!

Naru does a simple jump in the air and a sparkling, large, pink heart as well as a few smaller pink and gold hearts appear for only a short amount of time till Naru lands.

Naru , Ann and Ito: Pouring rain HA!HA!HAPPY!

Ito: Even the people

Naru , Ann and Ito: Who can become your rivals

Ito: Are important.

Ann: They're wonderful.

Naru: My happy best friends.

Naru , Ann and Ito: Connect in a hoop! Hoop! Hoop!

Ann: Where exactly are the beginnings

Ito: To friendship, love, and courage?

Naru: Anywhere is fine.

Naru , Ann and Ito: It evolves
Into a never-ending ring.

Before performing Ann first jump she move in circles around the stage .

Ann: Pop Splash !!

Ann does a simple jump in the air and a larger blue quaver note complimented with smaller different ranges of music notes appear in the air until Ann lands.

Naru: I love you!
After all, you move ahead while wavering.

Ann: We met

Ito: By bumping heads,

Naru , Ann and Ito: Isn't that right?

Before performing Ito first jump she move in circles around the stage .

Ito: Cool Splash !!

Ito does a simple jump in the air and a sparkling large purple diamond surrounded with smaller diamonds of different sizes appear until Ito lands.

Naru , Ann and Ito: Pouring rain La! La! Key!

Naru: Feelings of wanting to do my best
Are a precious key

Ito: Even moments

Ann: When I might lose.

Naru , Ann and Ito: Pouring rain HA!HA!HAPPY!
Bring it on and wash up our dreams!

Ito: Look, in you

Ann: And in me

Naru: There's a little sprout

Naru , Ann and Ito: That grows toward the future!!

Naru , Ann and Ito: Poring rain!

Pouring rain HAPPY!

Naru , Ann and Ito they jump high and they use their feathers to fly up in the dark cloudy sky .

Naru , Ann and Ito: Lets Go

Naru , Ann and Ito went even farther until they were in a beautiful sunny day .

Ito: Naru

Naru: Ito , Ann

Ann: right Naru

Naru , Ann and Ito hold hands together , then they all look up the sky . Then a large water came , Naru , Ann and Ito were in the water still holding hands , then umbrella appeared in variety patterns and color . Naru , Ann and Ito caught their umbrella ( Naru caught a pink umbrella with a Pink Hearts , Ann caught a blue umbrella with a Blue Quaver and Ito caught a purple umbrella with a Purple Diamond ) then there was several rainbows behind them with different kinds of flowers in front , the girls hold their umbrella like it was a raining day .

Naru , Ann , Ito: Happy Rain Towards The Future !!

The crowd went wild for Happy Rain performance , then Naru , Ann and Ito went off of stage and Bell Rose appeared wearing stylish rose clothes on stage .